Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mary Brown Bullock, Bridie Andrews | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 448 | ISBN: 0253014905 | ISBN13: 9780253014900 |
Description: This volume examines important aspects of China's century-long search to provide appropriate and effective health care for its people. Four subjectsâ€”disease and healing, encounters and accommodations, institutions and professions, and people's healthâ€”organize discussions across case studies of schistosomiasis, tuberculosis, mental health, and tobacco and health. Among the bookâ€™s significant conclusions are the importance of barefoot doctors in disseminating western medicine, the improvements in medical health and services during the long Sino-Japanese war, and the important role of the Chinese consumer. Intended for an audience of health practitioners, historians, and others interested in the history of medicine and health in China, the book is one of three commissioned by the China Medical Board to mark its centennial in 2014.
Medical Transitions in Twentieth-Century China.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34423
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Medical Transitions in Twentieth-Century China
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Histories of Health in Southeast Asia: Perspectives on the Long Twentieth Century (China Medical Board Centennial)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Histories of Health in Southeast Asia: Perspectives on the Long Twentieth Century (China Medical Board Centennial)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Legal Transplantation in Early Twentieth-Century China: Practicing law in Republican Beijing (1910s-1930s)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Peking: An Epic Novel of Twentieth-Century China
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The People's Peking Man: Popular Science and Human Identity in Twentieth-Century China
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Legal Transplantation in Early Twentieth-Century China: Practicing law in Republican Beijing (1910s-1930s)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The People's Peking Man: Popular Science and Human Identity in Twentieth-Century China
- 2018-11-23Women's Literary Feminism in Twentieth-Century China
- 2018-08-16Feminism, Women's Agency, and Communication in Early Twentieth-Century China The Case of the Huang-Lu Elopement
- 2018-08-15The Magic of Concepts History and the Economic in Twentieth-Century China
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Energy Transitions in Japan and China: Mine Closures, Rail Developments, and Energy Narratives - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Music of the Twentieth Century
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Helsinki in Early Twentieth-Century Literature: Urban Experiences in Finnish Prose Fiction 18901940
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Handwriting of the Twentieth Century
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Resolution of the Twentieth Century Conundrum in Elastic Stability
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Landmark Experiments in Twentieth-Century Physics
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Dramatizing Time in Twentieth-Century Fiction
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Moral Agents: Eight Twentieth-Century American Writers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.