[PDF] Memory, Subjectivity and Independent Chinese Cinema (Edinburgh Studies in East Asian Film EUP)
Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Qi Wang | Publisher: Edinburgh University Press | Category: Art related | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0748692339 | ISBN13: 9780748692330 |
Description: Memory, Subjectivity and Independent Chinese Cinema provides a historically informed examination of independent moving image works made between 1990 and 2010 in China. Showcasing an evolving personal mode of narrating memory, documenting reality, and inscribing subjectivity in over sixteen selected works that range from narrative film and documentary to experimental video and digital media (even including a multimedia avant-garde play), this book presents a provocative portrait of the independent filmmakers as a peculiarly pained yet active group of historical subjects of the transitional, post-socialist era. Through a connected investigation of cultural and cinematic concepts including historical consciousness, personal memory, narrative, performance, subjectivity, spatiality, and the body, Wang weaves a critical narrative of the formation of a unique post-socialist cultural consciousness that enables independent cinema and media to become a highly significant and effective conduit for historical thinking in contemporary China. Covering directors such as Zhang Yimou, Chen Kaige, Jia Zhangke, Jiang Wen, Lou Ye, Meng Jinghui, Wang Bing, Wang Guangli, Duan Jinchuan, Cui Zi'en, Shi Tou, and Tang Danhong, this book is essential reading for all students and scholars in Chinese film.
Memory, Subjectivity and Independent Chinese Cinema (Edinburgh Studies in East Asian Film EUP).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35854
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Independent Chinese Documentary: Alternative Visions, Alternative Publics (Edinburgh Studies in East Asian Film EUP)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] American Independent Cinema: Rites of Passage and the Crisis Image (Edinburgh Studies in Film EUP)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] International Education and the Chinese Learner
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Use and Abuse of Cinema: German Legacies from the Weimar Era to the Present (Film and Culture Series) [German]
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Memory: Foundations and Applications
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Memory, Jesus, and the Synoptic Gospels (Society of Biblical Literature)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Memory, Metaphor, and Aby Warburg's Atlas of Images (Signale: Modern German Letters, Cultures, and Thought) [German]
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Modality, Subjectivity, and Semantic Change: A Cross-Linguistic Perspective (Oxford Linguistics)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Memory, Microprocessor, and ASIC
- 2018-01-11[PDF] International Brand Management of Chinese Companies: Case Studies on the Chinese Household Appliances and Consumer Electronics Industry Entering US ... European Markets (Contributions to Economics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Memory, Thinking and Language: Topics in Cognitive Psychology (New Essential Psychology)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Mythological Creatures and the Chinese Zodiac in Origami
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Memory, Language, and Bilingualism: Theoretical and Applied Approaches
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Memory, Myth, and Seduction: Unconscious Fantasy and the Interpretive Process (Psychological Issues)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Ethics: Subjectivity and Truth (Essential Works of Foucault, 1954-1984, Vol. 1)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Get Carter and Beyond: The Cinema of Mike Hodges
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Memory, War and Trauma
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Animating Charts and Graphs in CINEMA 4D
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Framing Pictures: Film and the Visual Arts (Edinburgh Studies in Film and Intermediality)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.