Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Chandra Dixit, Ajeet K. Kaushik | Publisher: Springer | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 252 | ISBN: 3319400355 | ISBN13: 9783319400358 |
Description: This book describes novel microtechnologies and integration strategies for developing a new class of assay systems to retrieve desired health information from patients in real-time. The selection and integration of sensor components and operational parameters for developing point-of-care (POC) are also described in detail. The basics that govern the microfluidic regimen and the techniques and methods currently employed for fabricating microfluidic systems and integrating biosensors are thoroughly covered. This book also describes the application of microfluidics in the field of cell and molecular biology, single cell biology, disease diagnostics, as well as the commercially available systems that have been either introduced or have the potential of being used in research and development. This is an ideal book for aiding biologists in understanding the fundamentals and applications of microfluidics. This book also: Describes the preparatory methods for developing 3-dimensional microfluidic structures and their use for Lab-on-a-Chip design Explains the significance of miniaturization and integration of sensing components to develop wearable sensors for point-of-care (POC) Demonstrates the application of microfluidics to life sciences and analytical chemistry, including disease diagnostics and separations Motivates new ideas related to novel platforms, valving technology, miniaturized transduction methods, and device integration to develop next generation sequencing Discusses future prospects and challenges of the field of microfluidics in the areas of life sciences in general and diagnostics in particular
Microfluidics for Biologists: Fundamentals and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35243
- 2016-12-20Microfluidics for Biologists Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Basic Electricity and Electronics for Control: Fundamentals and Applications, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 'Multilayered Aquifer Systems: Fundamentals and Applications'
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Laser Remote Sensing: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Graphene in Spintronics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Bulk Nanostructured Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Structural Nanocrystalline Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Aggregation-Induced Emission: Fundamentals and Applications, 2 Volume Set
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Software Reliability Modeling: Fundamentals and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Gaseous Radiation Detectors: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Stochasticity in Processes: Fundamentals and Applications to Chemistry and Biology (Springer Series in Synergetics) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Fiber Optic Communications: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Ion Beam Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Plant Image Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Error Control Coding: Fundamentals and Applications (Prentice-Hall Computer Applications in Electrical Engineerin)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Nanocellulose Polymer Nanocomposites: Fundamentals and Applications (Polymer Science and Plastics Engineering)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Solar Cosmic Rays: Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Laser Measurement Technology: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Spatial Filtering Velocimetry: Fundamentals and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.