Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Satoshi Horikoshi, Nick Serpone | Publisher: Wiley-VCH | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 339 | ISBN: 3527648151 | ISBN13: 9783527648153 |
Description: For the first time, this comprehensive handbook presents the emerging field of microwave technology for the synthesis of nanoparticles. Divided into three parts fundamentals, methods, and applications it covers topics including microwave theory, scale-up, microwave plasma synthesis, characterization, and more. This offers both an important volume for academic researchers, and a resource for those in industry exploring the applications of nanoparticles in semiconductors, electronics, catalysis, sensors, and more. Contents Preface List of Contributors 1 Introduction to Nanoparticles 2 General Features of Microwave Chemistry 3 Considerations of Microwave Heating 4 Combined Energy Sources in the Synthesis of Nanomaterials 5 Nanoparticle Synthesis through Microwave Heating 6 Microwave-Assisted Solution Synthesis of Nanomaterials 7 Precisely Controlled Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles under 8 Microwave-Assisted Nonaqueous Routes to Metal Oxide Nanoparticles and Nanostructures 9 Input of Microwaves for Nanocrystal Synthesis and Surface Functionalization Focus on Iron Oxide Nanoparticles 10 Microwave-Assisted Continuous Synthesis of Inorganic Nanomaterials 11 Microwave Plasma Synthesis of Nanoparticles: From Theoretical Background and Experimental Realization to Nanoparticles with Special Properties 12 Oxidation. Purifi cation and Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes under Microwave Irradiation
Microwaves in Nanoparticle Synthesis: Fundamentals and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35459
- 2013-08-13Microwaves in Nanoparticle Synthesis: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Nonlinear Fokker-Planck Equations: Fundamentals and Applications (Springer Series in Synergetics)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Transport in Laser Microfabrication: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Non-traditional Micromachining Processes: Fundamentals and Applications (Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Semiconductor Nanowires: Materials, Synthesis, Characterization and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Handbook of Engineering Hydrology: Fundamentals and Applications (Volume 3)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Moving Finite Element Method: Fundamentals and Applications in Chemical Engineering
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Introduction to Fluid Mechanics. Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Microcontroller Engineering with MSP432: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Carbon Quantum Dots: Synthesis, Properties and Applications (Carbon Nanostructures) - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Materials in Mechanical Extremes: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Carbon Meta-Nanotubes: Synthesis, Properties and Applications
- 2017-12-28[PDF] High Performance Silicon Imaging: Fundamentals and Applications of CMOS and CCD sensors (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Polymer Nanotubes Nanocomposites: Synthesis, Properties and Applications (Wiley-Scrivener)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Inorganic Hydrazine Derivatives: Synthesis, Properties and Applications.
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Rare Earth Elements: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Closed Power Cycles: Thermodynamic Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Color in Computer Vision: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Water Activity in Foods: Fundamentals and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.