Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Scott Grossman | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 42 | ISBN: 154465832X | ISBN13: 9781544658322 |
Description: Discover the Secrets to Creating a Red Hot Minimum Viable Product in No Time! Does the idiom, work smarter, not harder seem impractical and fairytale-like? In most cases, making any real money without working long and hard just ISNT real. Its usually an assertion made by success gurus to make you buy into the possibility of get-rich-without-work, and often holds little weight in reality. Enter the Minimum Viable Productor better known as, the MVP. The MVP is that rare exception where working shorter and smarter truly pays dividends. And the easiest and most efficient way to do it is with Agile Scrum. As a Scrum master you evolve past the role of typical project manager (or controller), and into a coach. Unlike the project manager, a scrum master supports the product owner and coaches the team toward completing the Scrum processes in order to satisfy customers. In this book Im going to teach you exactly how to fulfill this role of Scrum Master in no time! Youll learn all the trade secrets of Agile Scrum and how to develop a winning MVP. Download This Book Today And Discover: How to minimize risky assumptions youre making about your customers How to get financing for your MVP How to test the waters before creating an MVP so you dont waste time and money Easy strategies for quickly gaining access to vital information regarding your customers needs How to test an idea before its realization by using landing pages (and NOT your typical email capture landing pages) A list of tools and resources to help you better understand your customers How to do A/B split testing with your MVP How to use explainer videos for your MVP (PLUS successful case studies) How to test an MVP without building a single thing How the owner of Zappos used an MVP strategy that launched his online retail juggernaut The concierge MVP method The piecemeal MVP method How to use story mapping to find the core product your audience is looking for Secret pre-launch techniques thatll maximize your MVPs revenue potential And much, much more Just think, 60% of the features that software product developers build are a total wastebut this doesnt have to be your products. Download this book today and let me show you how to avoid creating an MVP with useless features, all while learning vital information about your customers.
Minimum Viable Product: Master Early Learning and Develop an MVP with Scrum.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35845
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Cache Level 3 Extended Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce Early Learning and Child Care
- 2018-07-13Children and Young People's Workforce (Early Learning and Childcare) Candidate Handbook Early Learning & Childcare
- 2018-02-01[PDF] A Performatory Approach to Teaching, Learning and Technology
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Emerging Practices in Scholarship of Learning and Teaching in a Digital Era
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Captioned Media in Foreign Language Learning and Teaching: Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing as Tools for Language Learning (New Language Learning and Teaching Environments) - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] CSS Cross Country: Master the fundamentals and core foundations of CSS
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Key Words for Fluency Intermediate: Learning and practising the most useful words of English (Key Words for Fluency: Learning and Practising the Most Useful Words of English)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Motor Learning and Performance-5th Edition With Web Study Guide: From Principles to Application
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Roskilde Model: Problem-Oriented Learning and Project Work (Innovation and Change in Professional Education)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Severe Combined Immune Deficiency: Early Hospitalisation and Isolation
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Handbook of Research on Adult Learning and Development
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Teachings of Master Wuzhu: Zen and Religion of No-Religion (Translations from the Asian Classics)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Complex Responsive Processes in Organizations: Learning and Knowledge Creation (Complexity and Emergence in Organizations)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Enterprise Data Governance Master Data Management and Semantic Modeling
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Body in Professional Practice, Learning and Education: Body/Practice (Professional and Practice-based Learning) - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] 1,000 Product Designs: Form, Function, and Technology from Around the World (1000 Series)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Living Buddhist Statues in Early Medieval and Modern Japan
- 2017-11-29[PDF] From Workplace to Playspace: Innovating, Learning and Changing Through Dynamic Engagement
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Organizations as Knowledge Systems: Knowledge, Learning and Dynamic Capabilities - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.