Posted on 2017-11-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christian Braun | Category: Martial Arts | Language: English | Page: 264 | ISBN: 178255002X | ISBN13: 9781782550020 |
Description: For the first time, a book that offers a concise overview of the most important of the fall, lever and other techniques from the numerous methods of groundwork, such as those found in Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling and Luta-Livre amongst others. Proper training in groundwork is not only interesting for those athletes practicing various styles. It is an essential element for all Martial Arts followers who want to be successful in Mixed Martial Arts competitions. This aspect, which often is the dividing line between winning and losing, is analysed for the first time step by step. The transition between kicking and grappling distances, the transition from fighting in a standing position down to groundwork and the groundwork techniques themselves, as well as breaking away and executing finishing techniques are all examined. Besides the detailed descriptions of the respective fall and lever techniques, the subject of appropriate training and practical gymnastics exercises are also covered. Finally, tips for training round off the book.
Mixed Martial Arts - Ground Techniques.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33728
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Mixed Martial Arts Unleashed: Mastering the Most Effective Moves for Victory
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Mixed Martial Arts: The Book of Knowledge
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Best of Mixed Martial Arts: The Extreme Handbook on Techniques, Conditioning and the Smash-Mouth World of MMA
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Ultimate Mixed Martial Arts Training Guide: Techniques for Fitness, Self Defense, and Competition
- 2018-01-27[PDF] This Is Gonna Hurt: The Life of a Mixed Martial Arts Champion
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Sumo for Mixed Martial Arts: Winning Clinches, Takedowns, & Tactics
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Mastering the Rubber Guard: Jiu Jitsu for Mixed Martial Arts Competition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Fighter's Notebook: A Manual of Mixed Martial Arts
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Mastering the Twister: Jiu Jitsu for Mixed Martial Arts Competition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Beast: Blood, Struggle, and Dreams at the Heart of Mixed Martial Arts
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: The Ultimate Guide to Dominating Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts Combat
- 2016-12-22The Best of Mixed Martial Arts The Extreme Handbook on Techniques, Conditioning and the Smash-Mo...
- 2016-07-21B.J. Penn - Mixed Martial Arts - The Book of Knowledge [1 eBook (PDF)]
- 2016-07-19B.J. Penn - Mixed Martial Arts - The Book of Knowledge [1 eBook (PDF)]
- 2016-07-17B.J. Penn - Mixed Martial Arts - The Book of Knowledge [1 eBook (PDF)]
- 2014-04-15Training for Warriors: The Ultimate Mixed Martial Arts Workout (PDF)
- 2013-11-29Eddie Bravo - Mastering the Twister Jiu Jitsu for Mixed Martial Arts [ebook - PDF]
- 2013-08-17The Ultimate Mixed Martial Arts Training Guide: Techniques for Fitness, Self Defense, and Competition (Repost)
- 2013-04-10Taekwondo Grappling Techniques: Hone Your Competitive Edge for Mixed Martial Arts
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.