Posted on 2017-11-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pam Carriker | Category: Drawing | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 1440338957 | ISBN13: 9781440338953 |
Description: Set your portraits apart from the rest! Portraits can be an intimidating subject. But not with Art At the Speed of Life author and workshop instructor Pam Carriker as your teacher. She helps you take on faces one quick sketch at a time for faster, easier, more enjoyable drawing and painting. Not your average book on drawing the face, Mixed Media Portraits With Pam Carriker shows easy ways to draw more realistic faces in your own signature style. The goal is not an immaculate finished portrait, but a continually growing collection of personal, expressive sketches that you can use and reuse in your mixed-media work. Inside you'll find: An easy-to-learn face-mapping technique that allows you to draw faces from your imagination, without a model or photo in front of you Mini-demonstrations breaking down each facial feature Simple color combinations for mixing both realistic and out-of-the-ordinary skin tones 15 step-by-step projects featuring original ways to use your portraits as starting points for mixed-media masterpieces Tons of expert tips, from selecting the right pencil for the job to creating self-portraits, working with reference photos and using transfer techniques In the true spirit of mixed media, this book is all about combining, layering and experimenting in your pursuit of portrait nirvana. It will get you out of your comfort zone and into the habit of making faces that are truly and uniquely your own.
Mixed Media Portraits with Pam Carriker: Techniques for Drawing and Painting Faces.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33405
- 2018-12-28Art Studio Faces & Features More than 50 projects and techniques for drawing and painting heads, faces, and features in pencil, acrylic, watercolor, and more!
- 2018-07-31Hands-On High Performance with Spring 5 Techniques for scaling and optimizing Spring and Spring Boot applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Shot in the Dark: Low-Light Techniques for Wedding and Portrait Photography
- 2017-12-06[PDF] The Art of Bridal Portrait Photography: Techniques for Lighting and Posing
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The 60 Second Innovator: Sixty Solid Techniques for Creative and Profitable Ideas at Work
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Designing Landscape for Drawing and Painting
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Unfurling, A Mixed-Media Workshop with Misty Mawn: Inspiration and Techniques for Self-Expression through Art
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Mixed-Media Master Class with Sherrill Kahn: 50 Surface-Design Techniques for Fabric & Paper
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Mixed-Media Mosaics: Techniques and Projects Using Polymer Clay Tiles, Beads & Other Embellishments
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Mixed-Media Self-Portraits
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Nature Inspired: Mixed-Media Techniques for Gathering, Sketching, Painting, Journaling, and Assemblage
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Mixed Media Handbook: Exploring Materials and Techniques
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Stencil Girl: Mixed-Media Techniques for Making and Using Stencils
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Drawing and Painting Imaginary Animals: A Mixed-Media Workshop with Carla Sonheim
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Imaginary Characters: Mixed-Media Painting Techniques for Figures and Faces
- 2013-04-19Unfurling, A Mixed-Media Workshop with Misty Mawn: Inspiration and Techniques for Self-Expression through Art
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Animate Your Portraits With Adobe Character Animator
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Multi-Agent Applications with Evolutionary Computation and Biologically Inspired Technologies: Intelligent Techniques for Ubiquity and Optimization
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Photographing the Child: Natural Light Portrait Techniques for Beautiful, Profitable Portraits
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.