Posted on 2018-01-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kenneth R. Dixon | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 270 | ISBN: 143985517X | ISBN13: 9781439855171 |
Description: Exploring roles critical to environmental toxicology, Modeling and Simulation in Ecotoxicology with Applications in MATLABÂ® and SimulinkÂ® covers the steps in modeling and simulation from problem conception to validation and simulation analysis. Using the MATLAB and Simulink programming languages, the book presents examples of mathematical functions and simulations, with special emphasis on how to develop mathematical models and run computer simulations of ecotoxicological processes. Designed for students and professionals with little or no experience in modeling, the book includes: General principles of modeling and simulation and an introduction to MATLAB and Simulink Stochastic modeling where variability and uncertainty are acknowledged by making parameters random variables Toxicological processes from the level of the individual organism, with worked examples of process models in either MATLAB or Simulink Toxicological processes at the level of populations, communities, and ecosystems Parameter estimation using least squares regression methods The design of simulation experiments similar to the experimental design applied to laboratory or field experiments Methods of postsimulation analysis, including stability analysis and sensitivity analysis Different levels of model validation and how they are related to the modeling purpose The book also provides three individual case studies. The first involves a model developed to assess the relative risk of mortality following exposure to insecticides in different avian species. The second explores the role of diving behavior on the inhalation and distribution of oil spill naphthalene in bottlenose dolphins. The final case study looks at the dynamics of mercury in Daphnia that are exposed to simulated thermal plumes from a hypothetical power plant cooling system. Presented in a rigorous yet accessible style, the methodology is versatile enough to be readily applicable not only to environmental toxicology but a range of other biological fields.
Modeling and Simulation in Ecotoxicology with Applications in MATLAB and Simulink.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35105
- 2013-11-18Modeling and Simulation in Ecotoxicology with Applications in MATLAB and Simulink (repost) - Removed
- 2011-11-18Modeling and Simulation in Ecotoxicology with Applications in MATLAB and Simulink - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Mathematics of Derivatives Securities with Applications in MATLAB
- 2018-02-01[PDF] 'Modeling and Simulation for Electric Vehicle Applications' ed. by Mohamed Amine Fakhfakh
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Modeling and Simulation in Biomedical Engineering: Applications in Cardiorespiratory Physiology
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Modeling and Processing for Next-Generation Big-Data Technologies: With Applications and Case Studies (Modeling and Optimization in Science and Technologies)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Modeling and Simulation Support for System of Systems Engineering Applications
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Modeling and Simulation in Scilab/Scicos with ScicosLab 4.4
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Modeling and Simulation of Computer Networks and Systems: Methodologies and Applications
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Modeling and Analysis with Induction Generators, Third Edition (Power Electronics and Applications Series)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Modeling and Simulation of Computer Networks and Systems: Methodologies and Applications
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Modeling and Simulation in Biomedical Engineering: Applications in Cardiorespiratory Physiology
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Modeling and Control of Fuel Cells: Distributed Generation Applications
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Stochastic Differential Equations: An Introduction with Applications in Population Dynamics Modeling
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Modeling and Simulation in Medicine and the Life Sciences (Texts in Applied Mathematics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Modeling and Evaluating Denial of Service Attacks for Wireless and Mobile Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Theory of Positional Games, With Applications in Economics (Economic Theory, Econometrics, and Mathematical Economics)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Modeling and Simulation in Scilab/Scicos
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Modeling and Simulation of Logistics Flows 3: Discrete and Continuous Flows in 2D/3D
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.