Posted on 2017-10-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ioan Baldea | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 462 | ISBN: 9814613908 | ISBN13: 9789814613903 |
Description: Molecular electronics, an emerging research field at the border of physics, chemistry, and material sciences, has attracted great interest in the last decade. To achieve the ultimate goal of designing molecular electronic devices with the desired functionality and experimental manipulation at the single-molecule level, theoretical understanding of electron transport at the nanoscale is an important prerequisite. This book, a multi-authored volume comprising reviews written by leading scientists, discusses recent advances in the field. It emphasizes the need for studies beyond the low-bias regime, a fact on which the scientific community became aware in the last years. To make the book useful for scientists of various disciplines interested in "learning by doing," each chapter is written in a science/tutorial hybrid style, with its own introduction presenting fundamental concepts and frameworks. The content reflects the strong transdisciplinary efforts needed for substantial progress.
Molecular Electronics: An Experimental and Theoretical Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32872
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Research Methodology in Chemical Sciences: Experimental and Theoretical Approach
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Molecular Electronics: Properties: Dynamics, and Applications
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Single-Ion Solvation: Experimental and Theoretical Approaches to Elusive Thermodynamic Quantities
- 2016-12-22Research Methodology in Chemical Sciences Experimental and Theoretical Approach
- 2013-08-18The Non-Ergodic Nature of Internal Conversion: An Experimental and Theoretical Approach
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Molecular Physical Chemistry: A Computer-based Approach using Mathematica and Gaussian
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Molecular Aspects of Development and Aging of the Nervous System (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Molecular Electronics, Circuits, and Processing Platforms (Nano- and Microscience, Engineering, Technology and Medicine)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Molecular Electronics: Biosensors and Biocomputers
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Molecular Chaperones in Health and Disease (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Nano and Molecular Electronics Handbook (Nano and Microengineering Series)
- 2012-03-17Experimental and Theoretical Advances in Fluid Dynamics By Jaime Klapp, Anne Cros, Oscar Velasco Fuentes, Catalina Stern, Mario Alberto Rodriguez Meza
- 2012-01-12Massive Data Sets: Proceedings of a Workshop by Committee on Applied and Theoretical Statistics
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Molecular Oncology: Underlying Mechanisms and Translational Advancements
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Power Electronics: Devices, Drivers and Applications
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Exploring RANDOMNESS (Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Printed Electronics: Materials, Technologies and Applications
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Molecular Mechanisms of Plant and Microbe Coexistence (Soil Biology)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Quantum Logic (Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.