Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Amir Sharon | Publisher: Humana Press | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 321 | ISBN: 1607616106 | ISBN13: 9781607616108 |
Description: With the development of fungal transformation systems and the deciphering of an increasing number of fungal genomes, this diverse clade of heterotrophic eukaryotic organisms has proven to be ideal for molecular work and highly serviceable as model systems to study basic processes with results that are applicable to many organisms, including humans. In Molecular and Cell Biology Methods for Fungi, experts in the field provide an up-to-date set of practical protocols covering a range of frequently used methods used to study molecular and cellular aspects of fungal biology. The included classical protocols such as transformation systems and traditional protein analysis methods, which have been widely used for many years, alongside the most advanced techniques such as genome amplification, whole genome knockout methods, and sophisticated in vivo imaging techniques will prove to be easily adaptable and useful in a wide range of species. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Molecular and Cell Biology Methods for Fungi seeks to provide cutting-edge techniques in order to aid both experienced fungal research laboratories as well as those that are interested in using fungi as hosts to study their favorite genes.
Molecular and Cell Biology Methods for Fungi (Methods in Molecular Biology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35456
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Histology and Cell Biology (National Medical Series for Independent Study)
- 2012-04-22Anatomy, Histology, and Cell Biology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Third Edition by Robert Klein - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology, 4e - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Histology and Cell Biology (Mosby)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology, 4e - Removed
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Histology and Cell Biology (Mosby)
- 2010-03-24Molecular and Cell Biology Methods for Fungi (Methods in Molecular Biology, Vol 638)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Integrin and Cell Adhesion Molecules: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Molecular and Cell Biology For Dummies
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Arenaviruses I: The Epidemiology, Molecular and Cell Biology of Arenaviruses (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology) (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Basophils and Mast Cells: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2018-01-14Molecular and Cell Biology For Dummies
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Morphogenesis: The Cellular and Molecular Processes of Developmental Anatomy (Developmental and Cell Biology Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Molecular Parameters Indicating Adaptation to Mechanical Stress in Fibrous Connective Tissue (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Hematopoietic Stem Cell Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Molecular and Cell Biology of Neuropsychiatric Diseases
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Ribozymes and siRNA protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Embryonic Stem Cell Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.