Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Russ Hille and Carola Schulzke | Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 348 | ISBN: 1782620893 | ISBN13: 9781782620891 |
Description: There has been enormous progress in our understanding of molybdenum and tungsten enzymes and relevant inorganic complexes of molybdenum and tungsten over the past twenty years. This set of three books provides a timely and comprehensive overview of the field and documents the latest research. The first volume in the set focusses on the enzymes themselves, and discusses active sites and substrate channels of relevant proteins. The book begins with an introductory overview of the whole field. Chapters are contributed by world leaders and topics covered include pyranopterin cofactor biosynthesis and incorporation of the mature cofactor into apoprotein. Subsequent volumes cover the bioinorganic chemistry relevant to these enzymes and the full range of spectroscopic and theoretical methods that are used to investigate their physical and electronic structure and function. This text will be a valuable reference to workers both inside and outside the field, including graduate students and young investigators interested in developing new research programs in this area.
Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Biochemistry (Metallobiology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35642
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Spectroscopic and Theoretical Investigations (Metallobiology)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Bioinorganic Chemistry (Metallobiology)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Analytical Chemistry of Molybdenum and Tungsten: Including the Analysis of the Metals and their Alloys (Volume 47)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Metals Ions in Biological System: Volume 39: Molybdenum and Tungsten: Their Roles in Biological Processes: (Metal Ions in Biological Systems)
- 2018-04-01The Chemistry of Chromium, Molybdenum and Tungsten
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Chromatin and Disease (Subcellular Biochemistry) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2010
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 2012-02-03Metals Ions in Biological System. Volume 39. Molybdenum and Tungsten. Their Roles in Biological Processes by A.Sigel (Repost)
- 2010-11-16Metals Ions in Biological System. Volume 39. Molybdenum and Tungsten. Their Roles in Biological Processes by Astrid Sigel
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Protein Toxins in Modeling Biochemistry (SpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Chromatin and Chromatin Remodeling Enzymes Part C, Volume 377 (Methods in Enzymology)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Chromatin and Chromatin Remodeling Enzymes, Part B, Volume 376 (Methods in Enzymology)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Macromolecular Protein Complexes: Structure and Function (Subcellular Biochemistry)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Biophysics and Biochemistry of Cartilage by NMR and MRI (New Developments in NMR)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Tannins: Biochemistry, Food Sources and Nutritional Properties (Biochemistry Research Trends)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Organic and Biochemistry for Today (with CengageNOW 2-Semester Printed Access Card)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Kaempferol: Biosynthesis, Food Sources and Therapeutic Uses (Biochemistry Research Trends)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Fibrous Proteins: Structures and Mechanisms (Subcellular Biochemistry) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.