Posted on 2017-12-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: George A. Marcoulides | Category: Statistics | Language: English | Page: 334 | ISBN: 0805825711 | ISBN13: 9780805825718 |
Description: Multivariate statistics refer to an assortment of statistical methods that have been developed to handle situations in which multiple variables or measures are involved. Any analysis of more than two variables or measures can loosely be considered a multivariate statistical analysis. An introductory text for students learning multivariate statistical methods for the first time, this book keeps mathematical details to a minimum while conveying the basic principles. One of the principal strategies used throughout the book in addition to the presentation of actual data analyses is pointing out the analogy between a common univariate statistical technique and the corresponding multivariate method. Many computer examples drawing on SAS software are used as demonstrations. Throughout the book, the computer is used as an adjunct to the presentation of a multivariate statistical method in an empirically oriented approach. Basically, the model adopted in this book is to first present the theory of a multivariate statistical method along with the basic mathematical computations necessary for the analysis of data. Subsequently, a real world problem is discussed and an example data set is provided for analysis. Throughout the presentation and discussion of a method, many references are made to the computer, output are explained, and exercises and examples with real data are included.
Multivariate Statistical Methods: A First Course.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34053
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Multivariate Statistical Methods: A Primer, Fourth Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Multivariate Statistical Methods: A Primer, Third Edition
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Multivariate Statistical Process Control: Process Monitoring Methods and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2012-01-11Complete Solution Manual a First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications - Removed
- 2011-11-22Jeffrey Ullman and Jennifer Widom - First Course in Database Systems (3rd Edition)
- 2018-11-13Advanced and Multivariate Statistical Methods: Practical Application and Interpretation, 6th Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Picturing Quantum Processes: A First Course in Quantum Theory and Diagrammatic Reasoning
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Advanced Statistical Methods in Data Science (ICSA Book Series in Statistics)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Advanced Statistical Methods for the Analysis of Large Data-Sets (Studies in Theoretical and Applied Statistics / Selected Papers of the Statistical Societies)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Modern Statistical Methods for Astronomy: With R Applications
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Nonparametric Statistical Methods, 3rd Edition
- 2017-12-19[PDF] C. S. M. a First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Applied Statistical Methods in Agriculture, Health and Life Sciences
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Common Statistical Methods for Clinical Research with SAS Examples, Third Edition
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Practical Statistical Methods: A SAS Programming Approach
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Multivariate Statistical Quality Control Using R
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Proofs and Fundamentals: A First Course in Abstract Mathematics (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Proofs and Fundamentals: A First Course in Abstract Mathematics
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Complex Analysis: A Modern First Course in Function Theory
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.