Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Klaus Bohndorf | Publisher: Thieme | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 387 | ISBN: 1588900606 | ISBN13: 9781588900609 |
Description: Due to the multitude of bone and joint disorders and their symptomatic similarities, establishing a differential diagnosis is often problematic in daily practice. This book offers invaluable help by showing the diagnostic effectiveness of multimodality imaging across the entire spectrum of bone and joint disorders. Each clinical entity is presented as a unit, with succinct text on the left and high-quality, labeled images on the right. A consistent structure featuring pathology, clinical findings, radiology, nuclear medicine, MRI, and differential diagnosis offers quick access to the information you need for any given bone, joint, or soft tissue disease. More than 1,300 high-quality radiologic images and two-color drawings that allow you to visualize each disorder. Key information presented in just 404 pages, saving you the time and inconvenience of wading through large texts. Useful tables summarizing radiologic findings for each disorder. All-inclusive coverage, with in-depth treatment of such important areas as trauma.
Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Concise Multimodality Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35633
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging Cases (McGraw-Hill Radiology)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging Handbook: A Guide for Primary Practitioners
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Urogenital Imaging: A Problem-Oriented Approach
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Genitourinary Imaging: A Case Based Approach - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Teaching File, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review - Removed
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging (Direct Diagnosis in Radiology)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging (Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Radiology)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging (Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Radiology)
- 2013-01-23Breast Cancer Imaging: A Multidisciplinary, Multimodality Approach (Repost)
- 2012-05-04Breast Cancer Imaging: A Multidisciplinary, Multimodality Approach
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Cardiac Imaging: A Multimodality Approach
- 2017-10-14[PDF] NonInvasive Cardiovascular Imaging: A Multimodality Approach - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Atlas of Musculoskeletal Imaging
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Ultrasound Imaging for Rehabilitation of the Lumbopelvic Region: A Clinical Approach, 1e - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Emergency Musculoskeletal Imaging in Children - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Imaging
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Musculoskeletal Diseases 2013-2016: Diagnostic Imaging
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Problem Solving in Musculoskeletal Imaging, 1e
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.