[PDF] Nanoparticles from the Gasphase: Formation, Structure, Properties (NanoScience and Technology)
Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Axel Lorke, Markus Winterer, Roland Schmechel and Christof Schulz | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 3642285457 | ISBN13: 9783642285455 |
Description: Gasphase synthesis of nanoparticles and nanostructured materials offers high chemical purity and crystalline quality as well as scalability up to industrial quantities. It is therefore highly attractive for both basic and applied science. This book gives a broad and coherent overview of the complete production and value chain from nanoparticle formation to integration into products and devices. Written by experts in the field â€“ with backgrounds in electrical engineering, experimental and theoretical physics, materials science, and chemical engineering â€“ the book offers a deep insight into the fabrication, characterization and application of nanoparticles from the gasphase. The first part of the book, â€œFormationâ€, covers chemical and growth kinetics, in-situ diagnostics, numerical simulation, process development and material deposition. In the second section, the reader is introduced to the structure and dynamics that lead to functional nanoscale systems and materials. The third section, â€œProperties and Applicationsâ€, provides a detailed discussion of the optical, electronic, magnetic and chemical characteristics of nanostructures and demonstrates how these can be used in tailored materials and devices.
Nanoparticles from the Gasphase: Formation, Structure, Properties (NanoScience and Technology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34968
- 2014-03-06Nanoparticles from the Gasphase: Formation, Structure, Properties
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Mammals from the Age of Dinosaurs: Origins, Evolution, and Structure
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Topics from the 8th Annual UNCG Regional Mathematics and Statistics Conference (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Fresh from the Farm: A Year of Recipes and Stories
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Learning From the Global Financial Crisis: Creatively, Reliably, and Sustainably (High Reliability and Crisis Management)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Who Invented the Periodic Table? (Breakthroughs in Science and Technology)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Athena Unbound: The Advancement of Women in Science and Technology
- 2010-04-10Safety of Nanoparticles: From Manufacturing to Medical Applications (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- 2009-06-04Safety of Nanoparticles: From Manufacturing to Medical Applications (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Phase Interaction in the Metal - Oxide Melts - Gas -System: The Modeling of Structure, Properties and Processes (Engineering Materials) - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Laravel 5 Learn Easy: From the New File Structure to Method Injection, Everything Explained (Web Programming Simplified Series Part One Book 1)
- 2012-01-02Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2011-09-16Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-08-17Feeling the Heat: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Climate Change - Removed
- 2018-09-27The Iron Oxides Structure, Properties, Reactions, Occurrences and Uses
- 2018-07-22The Iron Oxides Structure, Properties, Reactions, Occurrences and Uses
- 2018-06-23The Iron Oxides Structure, Properties, Reactions, Occurrences and Uses
- 2018-06-11The Iron Oxides Structure, Properties, Reactions, Occurrences and Uses
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.