Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sarhan M. Musa | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Biomedical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 265 | ISBN: 1482233800 | ISBN13: 9781482233803 |
Description: Understanding the physical properties and dynamical behavior of nanochannel flows has been of great interest in recent years and is important for the theoretical study of fluid dynamics and engineering applications in physics, chemistry, medicine, and electronics. The flows inside nanoscale pores are also important due to their highly beneficial drag and heat transfer properties. Nanoscale Flow: Advances, Modeling, and Applications presents the latest research in the multidisciplinary area of nanoscale flow. Featuring contributions from top inventors in industry, academia, and government, this comprehensive book: Highlights the current status of research on nucleate pool boiling heat transfer, flow boiling heat transfer, and critical heat flux (CHF) phenomena of nanofluids Describes two novel fractal models for pool boiling heat transfer of nanofluids, including subcooled pool boiling and nucleate pool boiling Explores thermal conductivity enhancement in nanofluids measured with a hot-wire calorimeter Discusses two-phase laminar mixed convection AL2O3water nanofluid in an elliptic duct Explains the principles of molecular and omics imaging and spectroscopy techniques for cancer detection Analyzes fluid dynamics modeling of the tumor vasculature and drug transport Studies the properties of nanoscale particles and their impact on diagnosis, therapeutics, and theranostics Provides a brief background and review of medical nanoscale flow applications Contains useful appendices of physical constants, equations, common symbols, mathematical formulas, the periodic table, and more A valuable reference for engineers, scientists, and biologists, Nanoscale Flow: Advances, Modeling, and Applications is also designed for researchers, universities, industrial institutions, and government, giving it broad appeal.
Nanoscale Flow: Advances, Modeling, and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35633
- 2016-07-21Nanoscale Flow Advances, Modeling, and Applications
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Sustainable Flow Chemistry: Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Time Series Analysis, Modeling and Applications: A Computational Intelligence Perspective (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Nanoscale Semiconductor Memories: Technology and Applications
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Computational Cardiovascular Mechanics: Modeling and Applications in Heart Failure - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] New Advances in Statistical Modeling and Applications (Studies in Theoretical and Applied Statistics / Selected Papers of the Statistical Societies)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Multilevel Modeling: Methodological Advances, Issues, and Applications (Multivariate Applications Series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Advances in Fuzzy Object-Oriented Databases: Modeling and Applications
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Stochastic Evolutions of Dynamic Traffic Flow: Modeling and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to FACTS Controllers: Theory, Modeling, and Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Food Engineering: Emerging Issues, Modeling, and Applications (Innovations in Agricultural & Biological Engineering)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Liquid Crystal Elastomers: Materials and Applications (Advances in Polymer Science)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Shape Memory Alloys: Modeling and Engineering Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Ocular Drug Delivery: Advances, Challenges and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Incompressible Flow Turbomachines: Design, Selection, Applications, and Theory
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Fuel Cells: Dynamic Modeling and Control with Power Electronics Applications, Second Edition (Power Electronics and Applications Series)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Geoenvironmental Engineering and Geotechnics: Progress in Modeling and Applications, Geotechnical Special Publication No. 204
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Novel Three-state Quantum Dot Gate Field Effect Transistor: Fabrication, Modeling and Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Nostradamus 2013: Prediction, Modeling and Analysis of Complex Systems (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.