Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Qingrong Huang | Publisher: Woodhead Publishing | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 480 | ISBN: 1845697391 | ISBN13: 9781845697396 |
Description: Nanotechnology has the potential to significantly impact food processing . This book summarizes current research in this area and provides an overview of both current and possible future applications of nanotechnologies in the food industry, as well as issues such as safety and regulation. After an introductory overview, the first part discusses general issues such as risk assessment, the regulatory framework, detection and characterization of nanoparticles in food. Part two summarizes the wide range of applications of nanotechnology in food processing, including nanoscale nutraceutical delivery systems, nanoemulsions and colloids, nanoscale rapid detection devices for contaminants, nanofiltration and nanocomposite packaging materials.
Nanotechnology in the Food, Beverage and Nutraceutical Industries.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34382
- 2013-03-09Nanotechnology in the Food, Beverage and Nutraceutical Industries
- 2011-12-25Separation, Extraction and Concentration Processes in the Food, Beverage and Nutraceutical Industries (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition) - Syed Rizvi
- 2011-12-15Separation, Extraction and Concentration Processes in the Food, Beverage and Nutraceutical Industries (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition) - Syed Rizvi
- 2011-11-16Separation, Extraction and Concentration Processes in the Food, Beverage and Nutraceutical Industries
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Entrepreneurship in the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Industries
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Voices of the Food Revolution: You Can Heal Your Body and Your World with Food!
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Auditing in the Food Industry: From Safety and Quality to Environmental and Other Audits (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The GMO Deception: What You Need to Know about the Food, Corporations, and Government Agencies Putting Our Families and Our Environment at Risk
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Food, Folklore, and Art of Lowcountry Cooking: A Celebration of the Foods, History, and Romance Handed Down from England, Africa, the Caribbean, France, Germany, and Scotland
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Our Daily Poison: From Pesticides to Packaging, How Chemicals Have Contaminated the Food Chain and Are Making Us Sick
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Principles of Food, Beverage, and Labor Cost Controls, 9th Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Moveable Feasts: The History, Science, and Lore of Food
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Street Farm: Growing Food, Jobs, and Hope on the Urban Frontier
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Weighing In: Obesity, Food Justice, and the Limits of Capitalism (California Studies in Food and Culture)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Nanotechnology: Consequences for Human Health and the Environment (Issues in Environmental Science and Technology)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Moveable Feasts: The History, Science, and Lore of Food
- 2018-08-09Hot Sun, Cool Shadow Savouring the Food, History and Mystery of the Languedoc
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.