[PDF] National Brands and Private Labels in Retailing: First International Symposium NB&PL, Barcelona, June 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics)
Posted on 2017-12-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Juan Carlos Gazquez-Abad and Francisco J. Martinez-Lopez | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 3319071939 | ISBN13: 9783319071930 |
Description: This book presents latest findings on brand marketing in retail. In times of economic downturn a "new retailing landscape" is being shaped, in which retailers and manufacturers face new challenges to their brand strategies. Marketing professionals need high value-added and timely responses. Among the topics targeted in this volume are: mix of national brands and private labels in retailers' assortments assortment decisions in times of economic crisis and eventual recovery consequences of delisting brands on store-related aspects delisting manufacturers' brands and the effects on the distribution channel relationship the new "retailing landscape", with special focus on fast moving consumer goods retailing consumer preferences for national brands and private labels and many more.
National Brands and Private Labels in Retailing: First International Symposium NB&PL, Barcelona, June 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34324
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Nonparametric Statistics: 2nd ISNPS, Cadiz, June 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2011-09-14NASA's Contributions to Aeronautics (Volumes 1 And 2) free ebook download
- 2012-01-28Cosmos & Culture: Cultural Evolution in a Cosmic Context
- 2011-07-11Cosmos & Culture: Cultural Evolution in a Cosmic Context
- 2018-01-26[PDF] National Intelligence and Science: Beyond the Great Divide in Analysis and Policy
- 2018-01-26[PDF] National Security and Double Government
- 2018-01-15[PDF] National Myth and the First World War in Modern Popular Music (Palgrave Studies in the History of Subcultures and Popular Music)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] National Monuments and Nationalism in 19th Century Germany (New German-American Studies, Neue Deutsch-Amerikanische Studien)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] National Identities and International Relations
- 2017-11-09[PDF] National Museums and Nation-building in Europe 1750-2010: Mobilization and legitimacy, continuity and change
- 2017-10-24[PDF] National-Level Spatial Planning in Democratic Countries: An International Comparison of City and Regional Policy-Making (Liverpool University Press - TPR [Town Planning Review] Special Studies)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] National Income and Social Accounting
- 2017-02-16[PDF] National Museums and Nation-building in Europe 1750-2010: Mobilization and legitimacy, continuity and change
- 2017-02-14[PDF] National Income and Social Accounting
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Kantian Ethics and Economics: Autonomy, Dignity, and Character
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Sustainable Transport Development, Innovation and Technology: Proceedings of the 2016 TranSopot Conference (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Law and Economics of Corporate Governance: Changing Perspectives
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Tourism, Culture and Heritage in a Smart Economy: Third International Conference IACuDiT, Athens 2016 (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Ambient Intelligence Perspectives: Selected Papers from the first International Ambient Intelligence Forum 2008 - Volume 1 Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.