[PDF] National Security, Surveillance and Terror: Canada and Australia in Comparative Perspective (Crime Prevention and Security Management)
Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Randy K. Lippert | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 348 | ISBN: 3319432427 | ISBN13: 9783319432427 |
Description: This edited collection brings together leading scholars to comparatively investigate national security, surveillance and terror in the early 21st century in two major western jurisdictions, Canada and Australia. Observing that much debate about these topics is dominated by US and UK perspectives, the volume provides penetrating analysis of national security and surveillance practices in two under-studied countries that reveals critical insights into current trends. Written by a wide range of experts in their respective fields, this book addresses a fascinating array of timely questions about the relationship among national security, privacy and terror in the two countries and beyond. Chapters include critical assessments of topics such as: National Security Intelligence Collection since 9/11, The Border as Checkpoint in an Age of Hemispheric Security and Surveillance, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Law Enforcement, as well as Federal Government Departments and Security Regimes. An engaging and empirically driven study, this collection will be of great interest to scholars of security and surveillance studies, policing, and comparative criminology.
National Security, Surveillance and Terror: Canada and Australia in Comparative Perspective (Crime Prevention and Security Management).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35303
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Digital Video Surveillance and Security, Second Edition
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Digital Video Surveillance and Security, Second Edition
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Information Security Management Metrics: A Definitive Guide to Effective Security Monitoring and Measurement
- 2017-12-20[PDF] National Intellectual Capital and the Financial Crisis in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Venezuela (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] National Intellectual Capital and the Financial Crisis in Brazil, Russia, India, China, Korea, and South Africa (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Information Security Management: Concepts and Practice
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Cyber Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Defense
- 2017-10-31[PDF] National Intellectual Capital and the Financial Crisis in Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Spain (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] International Multiparty Mediation and Conflict Management: Challenges of Cooperation and Coordination (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Udemy - IT Surveillance and Computer Forensics from Scratch (Update)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Corporate Security Management: Challenges, Risks, and Strategies
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Corporate Security Management: Challenges, Risks, and Strategies
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Cyber Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Defense
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Financial Derivatives: Pricing and Risk Management
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Handbook of Asset and Liability Management, Volume 2: Applications and Case Studies
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Global Private Banking and Wealth Management: The New Realities
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Derivatives: Markets, Valuation, and Risk Management
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Global Supply Chain and Operations Management: A Decision-Oriented Introduction to the Creation of Value (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Implementing Electronic Document and Record Management Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.