Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Zouheir Trabelsi | Category: Security | Language: English | Page: 475 | ISBN: 1466517948 | ISBN13: 9781466517943 |
Description: The attacks on computers and business networks are growing daily, and the need for security professionals who understand how malfeasants perform attacks and compromise networks is a growing requirement to counter the threat. Network security education generally lacks appropriate textbooks with detailed, hands-on exercises that include both offensive and defensive techniques. Using step-by-step processes to build and generate attacks using offensive techniques, Network Attacks and Defenses: A Hands-on Approach enables students to implement appropriate network security solutions within a laboratory environment. Topics covered in the labs include: Content Addressable Memory (CAM) table poisoning attacks on network switches Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) cache poisoning attacks The detection and prevention of abnormal ARP traffic Network traffic sniffing and the detection of Network Interface Cards (NICs) running in promiscuous mode Internet Protocol-Based Denial-of-Service (IP-based DoS) attacks Reconnaissance traffic Network traffic filtering and inspection Common mechanisms used for router security and device hardening Internet Protocol Security Virtual Private Network (IPsec VPN) security solution protocols, standards, types, and deployments Remote Access IPsec VPN security solution architecture and its design, components, architecture, and implementations These practical exercises go beyond theory to allow students to better anatomize and elaborate offensive and defensive techniques. Educators can use the model scenarios described in this book to design and implement innovative hands-on security exercises. Students who master the techniques in this book will be well armed to counter a broad range of network security threats.
Network Attacks and Defenses: A Hands-on Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34427
- 2014-04-29Network Attacks and Defenses: A Hands-on Approach (repost)
- 2013-11-13Network Attacks and Defenses: A Hands-on Approach
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Network Models and Optimization: Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm Approach (Decision Engineering)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Android Security: Attacks and Defenses
- 2009-06-30Crimeware: Understanding New Attacks and Defenses
- 2019-01-11Learn Network Attacks and Prevention Through Android
- 2019-01-08Learn Network Attacks and Prevention Through Android
- 2018-08-10Learn Network Attacks and Security
- 2018-07-20Learn Network Attacks and Security
- 2018-07-14Learn Network Attacks and Security
- 2018-06-25Learn Network Attacks and Security
- 2018-05-23Learn Network Attacks and Security
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Network Fundamentals and Protocols (2016) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Growing & Hunting Quality Bucks: A Hands-On Approach to Better Land and Deer Management
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Network Society and Future Scenarios for a Collaborative Economy
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Optimization of Computer Networks: Modeling and Algorithms: A Hands-On Approach
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Grasping God's Word: A Hands-On Approach to Reading, Interpreting, and Applying the Bible
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Network Interdiction and Stochastic Integer Programming (Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Network Security and Communication Engineering: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Network Security and Communication Engineering (NSCE 2014), Hong Kong, December 25-26, 2014
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.