Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Valery A. Kalyagin and Panos M. Pardalos | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 295 | ISBN: 3319096826 | ISBN13: 9783319096827 |
Description: Using network models to investigate the interconnectivity in modern economic systems allows researchers to better understand and explain some economic phenomena. This volume presents contributions by known experts and active researchers in economic and financial network modeling. Readers are provided with an understanding of the latest advances in network analysis as applied to economics, finance, corporate governance, and investments. Moreover, recent advances in market network analysis that focus on influential techniques for market graph analysis are also examined. Young researchers will find this volume particularly useful in facilitating their introduction to this new and fascinating field. Professionals in economics, financial management, various technologies, and network analysis, will find the network models presented in this book beneficial in analyzing the interconnectivity in modern economic systems.
Network Models in Economics and Finance (Springer Optimization and Its Applications).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34443
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Behavioral Economics and Its Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Algebraic Recursion Theory (Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Nonlinear Principal Component Analysis and Its Applications (SpringerBriefs in Statistics)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Monge-Ampere Equation and its Applications (Zurich Lectures in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Graph Polynomials (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Theory of Electrons: and Its Applications to the Phenomena of Light and Radiant Heat (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Introduction to Data Mining and its Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Advanced Relational Programming (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 371)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Numerical Methods for Equations and its Applications
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Nonlinear Mathematics for Uncertainty and its Applications (Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Encyclopedia of Nuclear Physics and its Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Radiation Physics of Metals and its Applications, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The sine-Gordon Model and its Applications: From Pendula and Josephson Junctions to Gravity and High-Energy Physics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Scattering by Obstacles (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Inequalities: Theory of Majorization and Its Applications, 2 edition
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Applied Functional Analysis (Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Introduction to Mathematical Statistics and Its Applications, An (4th Edition)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Method of Equivalence and Its Applications (CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics, No. 58)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Non-Abelian Homological Algebra and Its Applications (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.