Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shari R. Waldstein, Merrill F. Elias | Publisher: Psychology Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 0805831037 | ISBN13: 9780805831030 |
Description: Cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in the United States and many other countries, confers substantial risk for cerebrovascular events, such as stroke and vascular dementia. The neuropsychological sequelae of such conditions are well documented and can have a devastating impact on individuals' quality of life. However, prior to the development of overt cerebrovascular complications, persons with cardiovascular disease or its risk factors may display mild to severe neuropsychological difficulties. Medical and surgical treatments for cardiovascular disease have also been found to affect neuropsychological function. This landmark volume offers the first comprehensive overview of the neuropsychological consequences of cardiovascular disease, tracking its natural history, epidemiology, and treatments. It encourages researchers and clinicians to consider all relevant facets of vascular disease processes in their evaluation, study, and treatment of affected patients and indicates a need for primary and secondary prevention efforts. Neuropsychology of Cardiovascular Disease will be welcomed as an invaluable resource by neuropsychologists, specialists in behavioral medicine, neurologists, cardiologists, epidemiologists, gerontologists, and many other health professionals whose work brings them into contact with these challenging patients.
Neuropsychology of Cardiovascular Disease.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34423
- 2012-03-12Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 1: Genetics By Qing Wang
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Anesthesia and Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 31 (Advances in Pharmacology)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Platelets In Cardiovascular Disease
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Handbook of Cardiovascular Disease Management in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Biomarkers in Cardiovascular Disease (Biomarkers in Disease: Methods, Discoveries and Applications) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Antioxidants and Cardiovascular Disease (Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Antioxidants and Cardiovascular Disease (Springer Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease (Fundamental and Clinical Cardiology)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Functional Foods, Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Antioxidants and Cardiovascular Disease (Springer Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Anesthesia and Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 31 (Advances in Pharmacology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Atlas of Acquired Cardiovascular Disease Imaging in Children
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Platelet Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors in Cardiovascular Disease (Contemporary Cardiology) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Clinical Guide to Cardiovascular Disease - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Preventive Cardiology: Insights Into the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease (Contemporary Cardiology) - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.