Posted on 2017-10-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ingrid Matthaus-Maier | Publisher: Springer | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 387 | ISBN: 3540766405 | ISBN13: 9783540766407 |
Description: Microfinance has experienced dynamic development. Today, microfinance providers reach close to 100 million clients worldwide and are growing fast. New partnerships expand the impact of microfinance even further. Three types of partnerships are examined in this book, each consisting of a thematic pillar. Pillar I focuses on equity investments in microfinance, especially the possibilities for engaging private investors through structured microfinance investment funds. Rating agencies are involved in providing more transparency in this emerging fund industry. Pillar II focuses on collaboration among microfinance providers, governments, private investors and technology companies which help microfinance institutions to integrate new technologies into their business models, reducing cost and increasing outreach to clients. Pillar III covers micropensions, microinsurance and the role of securitisation for the future of microfinance.
New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (Springer, 2008).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32074
- 2018-01-08[PDF] New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
- 2014-06-13New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
- 2014-06-03New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (repost)
- 2011-11-20New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (Repost)
- 2010-12-31New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (repost)
- 2010-02-28New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (repost)
- 2009-03-08New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
- 2018-01-26[PDF] New Strategies for N-Heterocyclic Carbenes Catalyzed Annulations (Springer Theses)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Designing Networks for Innovation and Improvisation: Proceedings of the 6th International COINs Conference (Springer Proceedings in Complexity) - Removed
- 2017-10-15[PDF] New Foundations for Classical Mechanics (Springer Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2008-06-05[request]The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008
- 2018-02-01[PDF] New York: For Tourists - The Traveler's Guide to Make The Most Out of Your Trip to New York - Where to Go, Eat, Sleep & Party
- 2018-01-31[PDF] New Thinking for Business Success (Entrepreneur & Start-Ups)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] New Horizons for a Data-Driven Economy: A Roadmap for Usage and Exploitation of Big Data in Europe
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Stochastic Numerics for the Boltzmann Equation (Springer Series in Computational Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Transition Curves for Highway Geometric Design (Springer Tracts on Transportation and Traffic)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] New Polymers for Encapsulation of Nutraceutical Compounds
- 2018-01-20[PDF] New Hope For the Dead
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.