Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lars Grune | Category: Control Theory | Language: English | Page: 456 | ISBN: 3319460234 | ISBN13: 9783319460239 |
Description: This book offers readers a thorough and rigorous introduction to nonlinear model predictive control (NMPC) for discrete-time and sampled-data systems. NMPC schemes with and without stabilizing terminal constraints are detailed, and intuitive examples illustrate the performance of different NMPC variants. NMPC is interpreted as an approximation of infinite-horizon optimal control so that important properties like closed-loop stability, inverse optimality and suboptimality can be derived in a uniform manner. These results are complemented by discussions of feasibility and robustness. An introduction to nonlinear optimal control algorithms yields essential insights into how the nonlinear optimization routine?the core of any nonlinear model predictive controller?works. Accompanying software in MATLABÂ® and C++ (downloadable from extras.springer.com/), together with an explanatory appendix in the book itself, enables readers to perform computer experiments exploring the possibilities and limitations of NMPC. The second edition has been substantially rewritten, edited and updated to reflect the significant advances that have been made since the publication of its predecessor, including: â€¢ a new chapter on economic NMPC relaxing the assumption that the running cost penalizes the distance to a pre-defined equilibrium â€¢ a new chapter on distributed NMPC discussing methods which facilitate the control of large-scale systems by splitting up the optimization into smaller subproblems â€¢ an extended discussion of stability and performance using approximate updates rather than full optimization â€¢ replacement of the pivotal sufficient condition for stability without stabilizing terminal conditions with a weaker alternative and inclusion of an alternative and much simpler proof in the analysis and â€¢ further variations and extensions in response to suggestions from readers of the first edition. Though primarily aimed at academic researchers and practitioners working in control and optimization, the text is self-contained, featuring background material on infinite-horizon optimal control and Lyapunov stability theory that also makes it accessible for graduate students in control engineering and applied mathematics.
Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Algorithms, 2nd edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35151
- 2014-06-18Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Algorithms
- 2014-06-11Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Algorithms (repost)
- 2011-08-20Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Algorithms (Communications and Control Engineering)
- 2011-08-02Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Algorithms (Communications and Control Engineering)
- 2011-05-05Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Algorithms
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Explicit Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Applications (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences) - Removed
- 2014-02-23Explicit Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Economic Model Predictive Control: Theory, Formulations and Chemical Process Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Data Mining: Concepts, Models, Methods, and Algorithms (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Nonlinear Predictive Control: Theory and Practice (Iee Control Series, 61)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Fast Numerical Methods for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Model-Predictive Control (Advances in Numerical Mathematics)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, Third Edition
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Nonlinear Solid Mechanics: Bifurcation Theory and Material Instability 
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Nonlinear Solid Mechanics: Bifurcation Theory and Material Instability
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, Fourth Edition
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Distributed Model Predictive Control for Plant-Wide Systems
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Nonlinear Stability of Structures: Theory and Computational Techniques (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, Fourth Edition
- 2013-11-25Fast Numerical Methods for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Model-Predictive Control (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.