Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pierre Saguet | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 1848213913 | ISBN13: 9781848213913 |
Description: The aim of this book is to give a broad overview of the TLM (Transmission Line Matrix) method, which is one of the â€œtime-domain numerical methodsâ€. These methods are reputed for their significant reliance on computer resources. However, they have the advantage of being highly general. The TLM method has acquired a reputation for being a powerful and effective tool by numerous teams and still benefits today from significant theoretical developments. In particular, in recent years, its ability to simulate various situations with excellent precision, including complex materials, has been demonstrated. Application examples are included in the last two chapters of the book, enabling the reader to draw conclusions regarding the performance of the implemented techniques and, at the same time, to validate them. Contents 1. Basis of the TLM Method: the 2D TLM Method. 2. 3D Nodes. 3. Introduction of Discrete Elements and Thin Wires in the TLM Method. 4. The TLM Method in Matrix Form and the Z Transform. Appendix A. Development of Maxwellâ€™s Equations using the Z Transform with a Variable Mesh. Appendix B. Treatment of Plasma using the Z Transform for the TLM Method.
Numerical Analysis in Electromagnetics: The TLM Method.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34722
- 2013-08-29Numerical Analysis in Electromagnetics: The TLM Method (Repost)
- 2013-08-27Numerical Analysis in Electromagnetics: The TLM Method
- 2013-08-04Numerical Analysis in Electromagnetics: The TLM Method
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Numerical Electromagnetics: The FDTD Method
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Numerical Methods in Electromagnetics: Special Volume (Handbook of Numerical Analysis)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Numerical Analysis of Multiscale Computations: Proceedings of a Winter Workshop at the Banff International Research Station 2009 (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Numerical Methods in Electromagnetics: Special Volume (Handbook of Numerical Analysis)
- 2014-05-26Numerical Electromagnetics: The FDTD Method
- 2012-06-03Numerical Electromagnetics: The FDTD Method (repost)
- 2011-09-18Numerical Analysis - Theory and Application
- 2011-09-05Numerical Analysis
- 2011-05-06Numerical Electromagnetics: The FDTD Method
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Static Analysis of Software: The Abstract Interpretation
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Numerical Analysis in Modern Scientific Computing: An Introduction (Texts in Applied Mathematics)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Cultivating a Compassionate Heart: The Yoga Method of Chenrezig
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Numerical Analysis and Optimization: An Introduction to Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Simulation (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Numerical Analysis: A Mathematical Introduction
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Solving Everyday Problems with the Scientific Method: Thinking Like a Scientist, 2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Solving Everyday Problems with the Scientific: Method Thinking Like a Scientist, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.