Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Axel Pinz | Publisher: Now Publishers Inc | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 112 | ISBN: 1933019131 | ISBN13: 9781933019130 |
Description: Object Categorization presents foundations, original research and trends in the field of object categorization by computer vision methods. It provides a review of existing representations, algorithms, systems and databases for visual object categorization. It goes beyond a pure review of the area though, by including original research in categorization, presenting a prototype system for categorization, discussing the various databases and providing experimental results on object categorization and localization in still images. Object Categorization will serve as a valuable reference for students and graduate students in computer vision, providing a thorough review of the state of the art in visual object categorization. Researchers in computer vision will benefit from a more complete point of view, including a number of approaches which they may not have focused on within the scope of their own research. The book will also be of interest to researchers from related fields who have an interest in visual processing.
Object Categorization (Foundations and Trends(r) in Computer Graphics and Vision).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33871
- 2009-05-25Object Categorization (Foundations and Trends(R) in Computer Graphics and Vision(R))
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Image-Based Rendering (Foundations and Trends(r) in Computer Graphics and Vision)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Computational Studies of Human Motion: Part 1, Tracking and Motion Synthesis (Foundations and Trends(r) in Computer Graphics and Vision) (Pt. 1)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Image Alignment and Stitching: A Tutorial (Foundations and Trends(r) in Computer Graphics and Vision)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Quantum Mechanics: Foundations and Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications: 13th Brazilian Symposium on Formal Methods, SBMF 2010, Natal, Brazil, November 8-11, 2010, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Internetworking: Technological Foundations and Applications (X.media.publishing)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Object-Orientation, Abstraction, and Data Structures Using Scala, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Musical Rhetoric: Foundations and Annotation Schemes (Focus)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Data Mining: Foundations and Intelligent Paradigms: Volume 3: Medical, Health, Social, Biological and other Applications (Intelligent Systems Reference Library) - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Mathematical Analysis: Foundations and Advanced Techniques for Functions of Several Variables
- 2018-01-02[PDF] MindBody Medicine: Foundations and Practical Applications (Routledge Psychosocial Stress Series)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Econometrics: Statistical Foundations and Applications
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Dams, Dam Foundations, and Reservoir Sites
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Medical Assisting: Foundations and Practices
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Object-Oriented Analysis and Design: Understanding System Development with UML 2.0
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Environmental Science: Foundations and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.