Posted on 2017-12-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Patricia H. Werhane, Laura Pincus Hartman and more | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1107000033 |
Description: In commerce, many moral failures are due to narrow mindsets that preclude taking into account the moral dimensions of a decision or action. In turn, sometimes these mindsets are caused by failing to question managerial decisions from a moral point of view, because of a perceived authority of management. In the 1960s, Stanley Milgram conducted controversial experiments to investigate just how far obedience to an authority figure could subvert his subjects' moral beliefs. In this thought-provoking work, the authors examine the prevalence of narrow mental models and the phenomenon of obedience to an authority to analyse and understand the challenges which business professionals encounter in making ethical decisions. Obstacles to Ethical Decision-Making proposes processes â€“ including collaborative input and critique â€“ by which individuals may reduce or overcome these challenges. It provides decision-makers at all levels in an organisation with the means to place ethical considerations at the heart of managerial decision-making.
Obstacles to Ethical Decision-Making: Mental Models, Milgram and the Problem of Obedience.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34531
- 2013-10-01Obstacles to Ethical Decision-Making: Mental Models, Milgram and the Problem of Obedience
- 2012-03-20Doing the Right Thing: A Real Estate Practitioner's Guide to Ethical Decision Making, 4 Edition By Deborah H. Long
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making & Cases (Available Titles CourseMate)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making & Cases (10th Revised edition)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Nation of Devils: Democratic Leadership and the Problem of Obedience
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Nation of Devils: Democratic Leadership and the Problem of Obedience
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Ethical Obligations and Decision-Making in Accounting: Text and Cases
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Nonprofit Fundraising Strategy: A Guide to Ethical Decision Making and Regulation for Nonprofit Organizations Website
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Working Toward Sustainability: Ethical Decision-Making in a Technological World
- 2011-08-07Effectiveness of Information Use for Strategic Decision Making
- 2010-10-01Ethical Decision Making in School Mental Health - Removed
- 2019-02-17Mathematical Decision Making Predictive Models and Optimization
- 2018-08-07Ethics for Social Impact Ethical Decision-Making in Nonprofit Organizations
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Computer-Supported Collaborative Decision-Making (Automation, Collaboration, & E-Services) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Sustainability Concepts in Decision-Making: Tools and Approaches for the US Environmental Protection Agency
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Marketing Management: A Decision-making Approach (Response Books)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Business Review on Decision Making
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Think Fast!: Accurate Decision-Making, Problem-Solving, and Planning in Minutes a Day
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Understanding Foreign Policy Decision Making
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.