Posted on 2017-10-12, updated at 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Yejun Wu | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 1498712142 | ISBN13: 9781498712149 |
Description: Starting with the 2010 Gulf of Mexico Deepwater Horizon oil spill incident, Oil Spill Impacts: Taxonomic and Ontological Approaches chronicles a timeline of events that focus on the impact of oil spills and provides an understanding of these incidents using a number of approaches. The book includes an interdisciplinary oil spill taxonomy, an oil spill topic map, and highlights information–organization tools, such as indexes, taxonomies, and topic maps that can be used to connect information resources with concepts of interest. The topic map combines the function of ontology with the function of organized information resources, and contains thousands of concepts and their relationships extracted from approximately 300 documents stemming from various academic conference presentations, journal articles, news reports, and web pages. Divided into four parts, the book begins with a brief introduction of the Gulf of Mexico Deepwater Horizon oil spill events followed by a breakdown of the taxonomy concepts distributed into categories and their subcategories. The book then describes the oil spill topic map separated by concepts, relationships, and references. This interdisciplinary reference provides to its readers: The perspective of multiple disciplines instead of just one discipline An indication of the most important topics in the oil spill domain Developed research in the oil spill and oil drilling areas A broad and detailed view of oil spill issues The book serves students, teachers, and researchers interested in oil spill issues, oil spill incidents, and addresses their impacts that involve coastal and marine environmental sciences, biological sciences, chemistry, disaster management, geology, sociology, and government policy.
Oil Spill Impacts: Taxonomic and Ontological Approaches.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32323
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Oil Spill Impacts: Taxonomic and Ontological Approaches
- 2012-03-16Oil Spill Prevention and Response in the U.S. Arctic Ocean: Unexamined Risks, Unacceptable Consequences
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Oil Spill Risk Management: Modeling Gulf of Mexico Circulation and Oil Dispersal
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Oil Spill Science and Technology
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Oil Spill Remediation: Colloid Chemistry-Based Principles and Solutions (Wiley Series on Surface and Interfacial Chemistry)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Modernisation of Science Policy and Management Approaches in Central and South East Europe (NATO Science Series: Science and Technology Policy, Vol. ... Science Series: Science & Technology Policy)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Software Engineering: Effective Teaching and Learning Approaches and Practices
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Digital Economy:: Impacts, Influences and Challenges
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Educational Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Approaches
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Childhood Obesity: Causes, Consequences, and Intervention Approaches
- 2018-01-15[PDF] New Developments in Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches to Job Stress (Research in Occupational Stress and Well Being)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Ecological Niches: Linking Classical and Contemporary Approaches (Interspecific Interactions)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Experiencing School Mathematics: Traditional and Reform Approaches To Teaching and Their Impact on Student Learning, Revised and Expanded Edition (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Killer Cell Dynamics: Mathematical and Computational Approaches to Immunology (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Understanding Leadership Perspectives: Theoretical and Practical Approaches
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Nano-Oncologicals: New Targeting and Delivery Approaches (Advances in Delivery Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Educational Leadership Preparation: Innovation and Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Ed.D. and Graduate Education
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Single-Ion Solvation: Experimental and Theoretical Approaches to Elusive Thermodynamic Quantities
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Lipospheres in Drug Targets and Delivery: Approaches, Methods, and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.