[PDF] Oncofertility Communication: Sharing Information and Building Relationships across Disciplines
Posted on 2017-12-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Teresa K Woodruff, Marla L Clayman, Kate E Waimey | Publisher: Springer | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 237 | ISBN: 1461482348 | ISBN13: 9781461482345 |
Description: Oncofertility integrates the two previously distinct fields of cancer treatment and fertility research and aims to explore and expand the reproductive future of cancer survivors. In order to achieve the goal of fertility preservation, the Oncofertility community must focus on communication and the way data is provided and received. Concomitant with the rapidly changing technology of Oncofertility, there have been radical shifts and advances in the way health educators and clinicians can produce and share information. As success rates of reproductive techniques such as egg freezing and banking continue to rise, providing increasing opportunities for young cancer patients to preserve their fertility prior to the onset of cancer treatments, communication among professionals in oncology, reproductive medicine, and psychosocial work, among others, becomes crucial, and clinical demand for Oncofertility information is expected to rise considerably. Oncofertility Communication describes and addresses the myriad channels through which the multiple audiences involved in Oncofertility can be served with appropriate and accurate information about cancer-related fertility issues. The text answers frequently asked questions and provides invaluable insights to scientific and health care professionals about communication among the diverse Oncofertility audiences. It incorporates timely discussions about traditional and emerging electronic communication tools and discusses the impact of health care policy changes on the Oncofertility field.
Oncofertility Communication: Sharing Information and Building Relationships across Disciplines.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34571
- 2019-01-31Oncofertility Communication Sharing Information and Building Relationships across Disciplines - Removed
- 2019-01-12Oncofertility Communication Sharing Information and Building Relationships across Disciplines
- 2013-10-22Oncofertility Communication: Sharing Information and Building Relationships across Disciplines
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Animal Communication Theory: Information and Influence
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Studying Ethnic Identity: Methodological and Conceptual Approaches Across Disciplines
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Professionalism in the Information and Communication Technology Industry (Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] People Tools: 54 Strategies for Building Relationships, Creating Joy, and Embracing Prosperity
- 2017-12-29[PDF] RF Circuit Design (Information and Communication Technology Series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Knowledge Management Systems: Information and Communication Technologies for Knowledge Management
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Smart Data Pricing (Information and Communication Technology Series,)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Consultative Real Estate Agent: Building Relationships That Create Loyal Clients, Get More Referrals, and Increase Your Sales
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Forensics in Telecommunications, Information and Multimedia: Third International ICST Conference, e-Forensics 2010, Shanghai, China, November 11-12, ... and Telecommunications Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Integrating Healthcare with Information and Communications Technology
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Introducing Communication Theory: Analysis and Application
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Researching Communication Disorders (Research and Practice in Applied Linguistics) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Forensics in Telecommunications, Information and Multimedia: Second International Conference, e-Forensics 2009, Adelaide, Australia - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Biomimetic Research for Architecture and Building Construction: Biological Design and Integrative Structures (Biologically-Inspired Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] CIM Coursebook Market Information and Research, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.