Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mohamed Jemni and Kinshuk | Publisher: Springer | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 359 | ISBN: 3662529238 | ISBN13: 9783662529232 |
Description: This book focuses on the emerging phenomenon of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), which are changing the fundamental underpinning of educational systems worldwide and forcing educators and other stakeholders to re-think the way instruction is currently conducted. It examines the origins of MOOCs within the context of the open education movement, and reviews current policies, guidelines and initiatives to promote the use of ICT in education through the development and use of open educational resources from international practices, including implementation and licensing issues. With a particular focus on new trends in MOOCs, the book explores the potential of this emerging paradigm, its rise and its impact on openness in education. Various new initiatives are also presented, including more global examples and those that are more geared to certain regional contexts. The book is intended as a stepping stone for both researchers and practitioners who are looking to approach MOOCs from a holistic perspective.
Open Education: from OERs to MOOCs (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35671
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Mobile Learning Design: Theories and Application (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] ICT in Education in Global Context: Comparative Reports of Innovations in K-12 Education (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Open Quantum Systems III: Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Innovations in Smart Learning (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Learning Path Construction in e-Learning: What to Learn, How to Learn, and How to Improve (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] User Interface Design of Digital Textbooks: How Screens Affect Learning (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Future of Ubiquitous Learning: Learning Designs for Emerging Pedagogies (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Multiscale Problems in the Life Sciences: From Microscopic to Macroscopic (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Lecture Notes on Newtonian Mechanics: Lessons from Modern Concepts (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Bilingual Education: From Compensatory To Quality Schooling
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Open Empowerment: From Digital Protest to Cyber War
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Advances in Cartography and GIScience. Volume 1: Selection from ICC 2011, Paris (Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography)
- 2019-05-19Open Quantum Systems III; Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Advanced Graphic Communications and Media Technologies (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Theory of Particle and Cluster Emission (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Arithmetic of p-adic Modular Forms (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Future Intelligent Information Systems: Volume 1 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Biomechanical Microsystems: Design, Processing and Applications (Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Computing with Instinct: Rediscovering Artificial Intelligence (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.