Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Angel Rivas | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 97 | ISBN: 3642233538 | ISBN13: 9783642233531 |
Description: In this volume the fundamental theory of open quantum systems is revised in the light of modern developments in the field. A unified approach to the quantum evolution of open systems is presented by merging concepts and methods traditionally employed by different communities, such as quantum optics, condensed matter, chemical physics and mathematical physics. The mathematical structure and the general properties of the dynamical maps underlying open system dynamics are explained in detail. The microscopic derivation of dynamical equations, including both Markovian and non-Markovian evolutions, is also discussed. Because of the step-by-step explanations, this work is a useful reference to novices in this field. However, experienced researches can also benefit from the presentation of recent results.
Open Quantum Systems: An Introduction.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33617
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Open Quantum Systems: An Introduction
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Open Quantum Systems I: The Hamiltonian Approach (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Open Quantum Systems Far from Equilibrium
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Open Quantum Systems III: Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Open Quantum Systems and Feynman Integrals (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- 2014-01-27Open Quantum Systems: An Introduction
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Bohmian Mechanics, Open Quantum Systems and Continuous Measurements
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Quantum Foundations and Open Quantum Systems: Lecture Notes of the Advanced School
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Theory of Open Quantum Systems
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Theory of Open Quantum Systems
- 2019-06-30Open Quantum Systems A Mathematical Perspective
- 2019-05-19Open Quantum Systems III; Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-08-07Thermodynamics and Synchronization in Open Quantum Systems
- 2018-06-28Bohmian Mechanics, Open Quantum Systems and Continuous Measurements
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Differentiable Dynamical Systems: An Introduction to Structural Stability and Hyperbolicity (Graduate Studies in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics and Introduction to Field Theory (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Open Data Structures: An Introduction (Open Paths to Enriched Learning)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Modern Control Systems: An Introduction (Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Two-Dimensional Systems: From Introduction to State of the Art
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.