Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tetsuzo Yoshimura | Publisher: Pan Stanford | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 300 | ISBN: 9814310905 | ISBN13: 9789814310901 |
Description: This book proposes and reviews comprehensive strategies based on optical electronics for constructing optoelectronic systems with minimized optics excess. It describes the core technologies such as self-organized optical waveguides based on self-organized lightwave network (SOLNET), three-dimensional optical circuits, material-saving heterogeneous thin-film device integration process (PL-Pack with SORT), and high-speed/small-size light modulators and optical switches. The book also presents applications of optical electronics, including integrated optical interconnects within computers and massive optical switching systems utilizing three-dimensional self-organized optical circuits, solar energy conversion systems, and bio/medical photonics such as cancer therapy.
Optical Electronics: Self-Organized Integration and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35727
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Optical Microring Resonators: Theory, Techniques, and Applications (Series in Optics and Optoelectronics)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Organic Electronics: Materials, Processing, Devices and Applications
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Optical Imaging Devices: New Technologies and Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Basic Electricity and Electronics for Control: Fundamentals and Applications, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Semiconductor Nanowires: Materials, Synthesis, Characterization and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Integrated Micro-Ring Photonics: Principles and Applications as Slow Light Devices, Soliton Generation and Optical Transmission
- 2018-01-10[PDF] High Voltage Circuit Breakers: Design and Applications (Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Vol 100)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Quantum Well Infrared Photodetectors: Physics and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Digital Holographic Microscopy: Principles, Techniques, and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] High Performance Silicon Imaging: Fundamentals and Applications of CMOS and CCD sensors (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Frontiers in Surface Nanophotonics: Principles and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) (No. 1015) - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Nanoscience with Liquid Crystals: From Self-Organized Nanostructures to Applications
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Optical Properties of Functional Polymers and Nano Engineering Applications (Nanotechnology and Application Series)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Introduction to Quasi-Monte Carlo Integration and Applications (Compact Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Optoelectronics: Infrared-Visable-Ultraviolet Devices and Applications, Second Edition (Optical Science and Engineering)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Low Temperature Electronics: Physics, Devices, Circuits, and Applications
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Nonlinear Super-Resolution Nano-Optics and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Dynamics of Self-Organized and Self-Assembled Structures
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.