Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mihailo Antovic and Cristobal Pagan Canovas | Publisher: Walter De Gruyter Inc | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 203 | ISBN: 3110348381 | ISBN13: 9783110348385 |
Description: Oral Poetics has produced insights that are relevant not only for the study of oral traditions, but also for our general understanding of language and cognition. Cognitive Science has developed theories with great potential for research on poetics and oral performance. This book explores how connections between the two disciplines can lead to a Cognitive Oral Poetics, a new field for the study of oral poetry as a window to the mind.
Oral Poetics and Cognitive Science (Linguae & Litterae).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33886
- 2012-01-02Language, Vision, and Music: Selected Papers from the 8th International Workshop on the Cognitive Science of Natural Language Processing, Galway, Ireland 1999 - International Workshop On The Cognitive Science Of Natural Language Press
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Embodiment and Cognitive Science
- 2018-01-26[PDF] A Neurophenomenology of Awe and Wonder: Towards a Non-Reductionist Cognitive Science (New Directions in Philosophy and Cognitive Science)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Embodied Mind: Cognitive Science and Human Experience (MIT Press)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Advances in Clincal Cognitive Science: Formal Modeling of Processess and Symptoms
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Philosophy and Cognitive Science: Western & Eastern Studies (Studies in Applied Philosophy, Epistemology and Rational Ethics) - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Artful Mind: Cognitive Science and the Riddle of Human Creativity
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Phenomenological Mind: An Introduction to Philosophy of Mind and Cognitive Science
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Neuroscience, Neurophilosophy and Pragmatism: Brains at Work with the World (New Directions in Philosophy and Cognitive Science)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Language and Meaning in Cognitive Science: Cognitive Issues and Semantic theory (Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science: Conceptual Issues)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Algebraic Mind: Integrating Connectionism and Cognitive Science (Learning, Development, and Conceptual Change)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Philosophy and Cognitive Science II: Western & Eastern Studies (Studies in Applied Philosophy, Epistemology and Rational Ethics) - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Moral Psychology: The Cognitive Science of Morality: Intuition and Diversity (Bradford Books) (Volume 2)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Aggregating Dialectology, Typology, and Register Analysis (Linguae & Litterae)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Midbrain Mutiny: The Picoeconomics and Neuroeconomics of Disordered Gambling: Economic Theory and Cognitive Science (Bradford Books)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance: Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Information Technology and Cognitive Science - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Enactive Cognition at the Edge of Sense-Making: Making Sense of Non-Sense (New Directions in Philosophy and Cognitive Science) - Removed
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Normativity in Perception (New Directions in Philosophy and Cognitive Science)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Phenomenological Mind: An Introduction to Philosophy of Mind and Cognitive Science
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.