[PDF] Parenting Your Child with ADHD: A No-Nonsense Guide for Nurturing Self-Reliance and Cooperation
Posted on 2017-10-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Craig Wiener EdD | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 200 | ISBN: 1608823962 | ISBN13: 9781608823963 |
Description: It is now possible for concerned parents to treat their childâ€™s attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) without medication. This book shows them how. Written by a supervising psychologist who specializes in child behavioral issues, Parenting Your Child with ADHD presents a groundbreaking program for parents seeking to reduce their childâ€™s inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity and strengthen his or her capacity for self-reliance and cooperation. This unique program promotes positive ways of interrelating and shows parents the five main ways they may have unwittingly reinforced ADHD symptoms in the past. Far from encouraging parents to strictly manage ADHD children, this approach promotes independence in kids so that less discipline and surveillance is necessary. Specifically, this book helps parents promote cooperation by phrasing their requests in specific ways, reduce pressure on their child, and acknowledge the childâ€™s preference as a way to make cooperation a more attractive choice to him or her. Parents learn to resolve problems related to messiness, inappropriate silliness and intrusiveness, chores and helping family members, coordinating schedules, sneaking and stealing, noise and yelling, and overreacting. The second part of the book moves on to issues that take place outside the home, such as shopping excursions, family outings, and travel. Finally, parents learn ways to increase their childâ€™s independence and cooperation with schoolwork and compliance in the classroom environment. The child learns the value of being knowledgeable without the motivation of punishment or gift rewards.
Parenting Your Child with ADHD: A No-Nonsense Guide for Nurturing Self-Reliance and Cooperation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32557
- 2013-02-03Parenting Your Child with ADHD: A No-Nonsense Guide for Nurturing Self-Reliance and Cooperation
- 2013-03-12Raising a Child with a Neuromuscular Disorder: A Guide for Parents, Grandparents, Friends, and Professionals (repost)
- 2019-06-04Parenting Your Child with Autism Practical Solutions, Strategies, and Advice for H...
- 2018-08-12How to Help Your Child with ADHD Practical Ways to Make Family Life Run More Smoothly
- 2018-01-08[PDF] An Early Start for Your Child with Autism: Using Everyday Activities to Help Kids Connect, Communicate, and Learn
- 2009-05-12Peter S. Jensen - Making the System Work for Your Child with ADHD
- 2018-10-31Helping Your Child with Language-Based Learning Disabilities Strategies to Succeed in School and Life with Dyslexia
- 2018-08-09Helping Your Child with Language-Based Learning Disabilities Strategies to Succeed in School and Life with Dyslexia
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Your Child in the Hospital: A Practical Guide for Parents
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Teaching University Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Guide to Developing Academic Capacity and Proficiency
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Get Your Pitchfork On!: The Real Dirt on Country Living (Process Self-reliance Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Boost Your Breast Milk: An All-in-One Guide for Nursing Mothers to Build a Healthy Milk Supply
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Tracing Your Family History on the Internet: A Guide for Family Historians - Second Edition
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Business Process Management with JBoss jBPM: A Practical Guide for Business Analysts
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Tracing Your Ancestors through Family Photographs: A Complete Guide for Family and Local Historians (Family History (Pen & Sword))
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Changing Your Company from the Inside Out: A Guide for Social Intrapreneurs
- 2017-10-06[PDF] When Your Loved One Has Dementia: A Simple Guide for Caregivers
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Coaching Life-Changing Small Group Leaders: A Practical Guide for Those Who Lead and Shepherd Small Group Leaders
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Coaching Life-Changing Small Group Leaders: A Practical Guide for Those Who Lead and Shepherd Small Group Leaders
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.