[PDF] Passive Solar Architecture: Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, Daylighting and More Using Natural Flows
Posted on 2017-11-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David Bainbridge | Category: Architecture | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 1603582967 | ISBN13: 9781603582964 |
Description: New buildings can be designed to be solar oriented, naturally heated and cooled, naturally lit and ventilated, and made with renewable, sustainable materialsâ€”no matter the location or climate. In this comprehensive overview of passive solar design, two of Americaâ€™s solar pioneers give homeowners, architects, designers, and builders the keys to successfully harnessing the sun and maximizing climate resources for heating, cooling, ventilation, and daylighting. Bainbridge and Haggard draw upon examples from their own experiences, as well as those of others, of more than three decades to offer both overarching principles as well as the details and formulas needed to successfully design a more comfortable, healthy, and secure place in which to live, laugh, dance, and be comfortable. Even if the power goes off. Passive Solar Architecture also discusses â€œgreenerâ€ and more-sustainable building materials and how to use them, and explores the historical roots of green design that have made possible buildings that produce more energy and other resources than they use.
Passive Solar Architecture: Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, Daylighting and More Using Natural Flows.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33842
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Passive Solar Water Heaters: How to Design and Build a Batch System
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Introducing Data Science: Big Data, Machine Learning, and more, using Python tools
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Passive Solar House: The Complete Guide to Heating and Cooling Your Home
- 2011-11-12The Integral Passive Solar Water Heater Book
- 2018-06-21Passive Solar Architecture Pocket Reference
- 2018-05-11Passive Solar Architecture Pocket Reference
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Passive Solar Energy in Buildings: Watt Committee: report number 17 (Watt Committee Report No 17)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Radiators in Hydronic Heating Installations: Structure, Selection and Thermal Characteristics (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Exporting American Architecture 1870-2000 (Planning, History and Environment Series)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Organic Solar Cells: Device Physics, Processing, Degradation, and Prevention
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Model Driven Architecture: European MDA Workshops: Foundations and Applications, MDAFA 2003 and MDAFA 2004, Twente, The Netherlands, June 26-27, 2003, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Solar Food Dryer: How to Make and Use Your Own Low-Cost, High Performance, Sun-Powered Food Dehydrator
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Sustainable Solar Housing: Volume 2 - Exemplary Buildings and Technologies
- 2017-11-19[PDF] International Financial Architecture: G7, IMF, BIS, Debtors and Creditors (Palgrave Texts in Finance and Monetary Economics)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Passive Micro-Optical Alignment Methods (Optical Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Chip Multiprocessor Architecture: Techniques to Improve Throughput and Latency (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Precedents in Architecture: Analytic Diagrams, Formative Ideas, and Partis
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Picturing Architecture: UML (The Good Bits) and More - Removed
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Roman Military Architecture on the Frontiers: Armies and Their Architecture in Late Antiquity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.