Posted on 2017-11-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Georgia Weidman | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 528 | ISBN: 1593275641 | ISBN13: 9781593275648 |
Description: Penetration testers simulate cyber attacks to find security weaknesses in networks, operating systems, and applications. Information security experts worldwide use penetration techniques to evaluate enterprise defenses. In Penetration Testing, security expert, researcher, and trainer Georgia Weidman introduces you to the core skills and techniques that every pentester needs. Using a virtual machine-based lab that includes Kali Linux and vulnerable operating systems, you'll run through a series of practical lessons with tools like Wireshark, Nmap, and Burp Suite. As you follow along with the labs and launch attacks, you'll experience the key stages of an actual assessment - including information gathering, finding exploitable vulnerabilities, gaining access to systems, post exploitation, and more. Learn how to: Crack passwords and wireless network keys with brute-forcing and wordlists Test web applications for vulnerabilities Use the Metasploit Framework to launch exploits and write your own Metasploit modules Automate social-engineering attacks Bypass antivirus software Turn access to one machine into total control of the enterprise in the post exploitation phase You'll even explore writing your own exploits. Then it's on to mobile hacking - Weidman's particular area of research - with her tool, the Smartphone Pentest Framework. With its collection of hands-on lessons that cover key tools and strategies, Penetration Testing is the introduction that every aspiring hacker needs.
Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33856
- 2016-12-28Penetration Testing A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking
- 2014-06-11Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking
- 2014-06-10Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking
- 2014-06-08Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Penetration Testing SharePoint (2016)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Professional Penetration Testing: Creating and Operating a Formal Hacking Lab(Video)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Penetration Testing: A Survival Guide
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Penetration Testing: 3 Manuscripts-Wireless Hacking, Tor and the Dark Net, and Powershell
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Professional Penetration Testing: Creating and Operating a Formal Hacking Lab(Video)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Penetration Testing with Raspberry Pi - Second Edition
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Penetration Testing with the Bash shell
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Arduino Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 65 Projects
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Penetration Testing Essentials
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Penetration Testing With the Metasploit Framework
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Penetration Testing: Protecting Networks and Systems
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction to Tests and Measurement [7th Edition]
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Penetration Testing Basics: A Quick-Start Guide to Breaking into Systems - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Penetration Testing and Network Defense
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Penetration Testing with Raspberry Pi
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.