[PDF] Personality Disorders: Toward Theoretical and Empirical Integration in Diagnosis and Assessment
Posted on 2017-11-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Steven K. Huprich | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 452 | ISBN: 1433818450 | ISBN13: 9781433818455 |
Description: What are personality disorders? How should they be conceptualized, and how should they be assessed and diagnosed in clinical practice? For over a century these questions have been at the heart of psychological science. Yet even today, as the recent controversy over proposed changes to the classification of PDs in DSM-5 attests, there is hardly consensus on the answers. This groundbreaking text offers a comprehensive and provocative tour of a field that is ripe for integration. Contributors who rank among the world s most prestigious clinical and personality psychologists guide readers through the state of our knowledge of personality disorders, from conceptual and theoretical concerns to the practical problems faced by assessing clinicians. They address the advantages and disadvantages of categorical and dimensional approaches to diagnosing personality pathology used in the standard diagnostic manuals, as well as the hybrid model described in Section III of DSM-5. Recent advances in statistical, methodological, and biogenetic research strategies are applied to the study of PDs, with a focus on clinical and empirical approaches to assessment and diagnosis. Theorists describe how psychodynamic, attachment, interpersonal, evolutionary, and cognitive processing approaches offer surprisingly similar models of conceptualizing and treating PDs.
Personality Disorders: Toward Theoretical and Empirical Integration in Diagnosis and Assessment.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33825
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Personality Disorders: Current Research and Treatments
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Personality Disorders and the Five-Factor Model of Personality
- 2018-09-26Contextual Schema Therapy An Integrative Approach to Personality Disorders, Emotional Dysregulation, and Interpersonal
- 2018-07-20Contextual Schema Therapy An Integrative Approach to Personality Disorders, Emotional Dysregulation, and Interpersonal
- 2018-06-17Contextual Schema Therapy An Integrative Approach to Personality Disorders, Emotional Dysregulation, and...
- 2018-06-17Contextual Schema Therapy An Integrative Approach to Personality Disorders, Emotional Dysregulation, and Interpersonal...
- 2018-06-09Contextual Schema Therapy An Integrative Approach to Personality Disorders, Emotional Dysregulation, and...
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Diverse Topics in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics: Lectures by Roman Jackiw (Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Personality Theories: Development, Growth, and Diversity (5th Edition)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Hemoglobin Disorders: Molecular Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Medicine)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Electoral Systems: A Theoretical and Comparative Introduction (Theory and Practice in British Politics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Mood Disorders: Clinical Management and Research Issues
- 2018-01-15[PDF] New Developments in Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches to Job Stress (Research in Occupational Stress and Well Being)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Psychotic Disorders in Children and Adolescents (Developmental Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Ultracold Quantum Fields (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Eating Disorders in Children and Adolescents: A Clinical Handbook
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The palestinian economy. Theoretical and practical challenges. Proceedings og the conference (University of Pavia, 15-16 june 2010). Ediz. italiana
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Conduct Disorders in Childhood and Adolescence (Cambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.