Posted on 2016-12-29, updated at 2017-10-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marie A. Chisholm-Burns, Terry L. Schwinghammer, Barbara G. Wells | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0071835024 |
Description: Learn the essential principles of pharmacotherapy and how they apply to todayâ€™s healthcare. Content derived from Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 8e, the fieldâ€™s most respected reference Chapters will be peer-reviewed by both nurse practitioners and pharmacy professors Easy-to-follow disorder-based organization surveys the full range of organ system disorders treated in pharmacy practice An online learning center includes self-assessment questions and answers Pharmacotherapy Principles & Practice, Fourth Edition uses a solid evidence-based approach to teach you how to design, implement, monitor, and evaluate medication therapy. This trusted text provides everything you need to gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying principles of the pharmacotherapy of disease?and their practical application. In order to be as clinically relevant as possible, the disease states and treatments discussed focus on disorders most often seen in clinical practice, and laboratory values are expressed as both conventional units and SI units. Importantly, all chapters were written or reviewed by pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and physicians widely recognized as authorities in their fields. Pharmacotherapy Principles & Practice, Fourth Edition opens with an introductory chapter followed by chapters on pediatrics, geriatrics, and palliative care. The remainder of the text consists of ninety-eight disease-based chapters that review etiology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation, followed by therapeutic recommendations for drug selection, dosing, and patient monitoring. A strong pedagogy program includes structured learning objectives key concepts indicated with numbered icons patient care and monitoring guidelines knowledge-building boxed features within chapters consisting of Clinical Presentation & Diagnosis, Patient Encounters, and Patient Care and Monitoring Guidelines a standardized chapter format a glossary of terms and much more.
Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice (4th Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 29994
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice (4th Edition)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Chisholm-Burns, Pharmacotherapy)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice (3rd Edition)
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Treatment of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice, 4th edition - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice Study Guide: A Case-Based Care Plan Approach
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Liposuction: Principles and Practice, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Astronomy: Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition (PBK)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Influence: Science and Practice (4th Edition)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Influence: Science and Practice (4th Edition)
- 2014-04-04Pharmacotherapy: Principles and Practice (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-03-26Introduction to Psychotherapy – An Outline of Psychodynamic Principles and Practice (4th Edition)
- 2014-03-23Introduction to Psychotherapy: An Outline of Psychodynamic Principles and Practice (4th Edition) - Removed
- 2014-01-27Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-01-13[request]Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice 3rd edition
- 2014-01-02Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Chisholm-Burns, Pharmacotherapy) (repost)
- 2013-12-29Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Second Edition
- 2012-12-12Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice (4th edition, 2 Volume Set) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-09-17Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Second Edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.