[PDF] Phase transformations in steels: Volume 2: Diffusionless transformations, high strength steels, modelling and advanced analytical techniques
Posted on 2017-12-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Elena Pereloma, David Edmonds | Publisher: Woodhead Publishing | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 680 | ISBN: 1845699718 | ISBN13: 9781845699710 |
Description: The processing-microstructure-property relationships in steels continue to present challenges to researchers due to the complexity of phase transformation reactions and the wide spectrum of microstructures and properties achievable. This major two-volume work summarizes the current state of research on phase transformations in steels and its implications for the emergence of new steels with enhanced engineering properties. Volume 2 reviews current research on diffusionless transformations and phase transformations in high strength steels, as well as advances in modeling and analytical techniques which underpin this research. Chapters in part one discuss the crystallography and kinetics of martensite transformations, the morphology, substructure and tempering of martensite as well as shape memory in ferrous alloys. Part two reviews research on phase transformations in high strength low alloy (HSLA) steels, transformation induced plasticity (TRIP)-assisted multiphase steels, quenched and partitioned steels, advanced nanostructured bainitic steels, high manganese twinning induced plasticity (TWIP) and maraging steels. The concluding two parts review advances in modeling and the use of advanced analytical techniques to improve the understanding of phase transformations in steels.
Phase transformations in steels: Volume 2: Diffusionless transformations, high strength steels, modelling and advanced analytical techniques.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33983
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Phase transformations in steels: Volume 1: Fundamentals and diffusion-controlled transformations
- 2013-03-09Phase transformations in steels: Volume 2: Diffusionless transformations, high strength steels, modelling...
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Phase Transformations, Volume 12: Examples from Titanium and Zirconium Alloys (Pergamon Materials Series)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Phase Transformations, Volume 12: Examples from Titanium and Zirconium Alloys (Pergamon Materials Series)
- 2012-04-20Kinetic Processes: Crystal Growth, Diffusion, and Phase Transformations in Materials by Kenneth A. Jackson
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Phase Transformations in Materials
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Phase Transformations (Chemical Engineering: Chemical Thermodynamics)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Phase Transformations in Metals and Alloys, Third Edition (Revised Reprint)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Phase Transformations of Elements Under High Pressure (Advances in Metallic Alloys)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Darboux Transformations in Integrable Systems: Theory and their Applications to Geometry (Mathematical Physics Studies) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Emerging Web Services Technology, Volume II (Whitestein Series in Software Agent Technologies and Autonomic Computing) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Devadattiyam: Johannes Bronkhorst Felicitation Volume (Welten Sud- und Zentralasiens / Worlds of South and Inner Asia / Mondes de l'Asie du Sud et de l'Asie centrale)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Works of Archimedes - Volume 1, The Two Books On the Sphere and the Cylinder: Translation and Commentary
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 2: LEDs, LCDs, Audio, Thyristors, Digital Logic, and Amplification
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Singularities of Differentiable Maps: Volume I: The Classification of Critical Points Caustics and Wave Fronts (Monographs in Mathematics)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Phase Space Analysis of Partial Differential Equations (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications) - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Remote Sensing Handbook - Three Volume Set: Remote Sensing of Water Resources, Disasters, and Urban Studies
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook of Categorical Algebra: Volume 1, Basic Category Theory (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Mental Models & the Mind, Volume 138: Current developments in Cognitive Psychology, Neuroscience and Philosophy of Mind (Advances in Psychology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.