[PDF] Photography made easy: How to master your camera and take stunning pictures. Explained like you're five.
Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Steven Nomena | Category: Photography | Language: English | Page: 104 | ISBN: B01B8AWSYG |
Description: Are you a young teenager, someone around 25 years old or maybe a person in their 50s? Well thatâ€™s good! Because photography is a hobby that you can fall in love with, no matter how old you are. This book is like a mini-college in a kindle eBook, only that it is much more fun and straightforward. Everything is explained slowly as if you were a five year old child aiming to become the number one photographer in this world (The book will give you a definition of the currently discussed subject before moving onto the details). You will learn about the different kinds of cameras, lenses, modes and settings there are and what each of them are used for you will learn how to read those complicated writings and settings that are written on camera bodies and lenses . Each chapter contains beautiful images that you will be referring to as you read about the settings to help you understand faster and better. This book also makes you understand why photography is not just about being some random lad with an expensive camera. A few of what you will learn: -Distinguishing camera types -Choosing a lens -Choosing the best camera for you -Learning what the scary numbers and terms mean (in a detailed, straightforward way) -ISO, shutter speed, Aperture (with pictures) -Different kinds of photography / genres (With tasty pictures) -How to take pictures in each of those genres Bonus things you will learn in this book: -Earning money as a photographer -Pricing your work -Wedding photography tips -Photo editing software -Starting your own photo studio Even if this book is for beginners and intermediates, experienced photographers may find useful information inside.
Photography made easy: How to master your camera and take stunning pictures. Explained like you're five..pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32333
- 2017-11-10[PDF] 3D Photography Made Easy: How to Make 3D Photos with Your Phone, Tablet or Digital Camera
- 2011-10-12Accent Reduction Made Easy: Secrets to speaking Standard American English
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Green Screen Glamour Photography Made Easy: How to Create Beautiful Composite Glamour Images Using Green Screen Technology With DVD & Software
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Logic Made Easy: How to Know When Language Deceives You
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Drawing Made Easy: Lifelike Heads: Discover Your inner Artist as You Learn to Draw Portraits in Graphit
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Photography Made Easy: The Beginners Guide To Learning Digital Photography In A Weekend (The Weekend Mastery Series)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Photography: DSLR Photography Made Easy - The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Taking Amazing Pictures! (Photography, Digital Photography, Creativity)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Logic Made Easy: How to Know When Language Deceives You
- 2018-04-21Photography: DSLR Photography Made Easy - The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Taking Amazing Pictures!
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Solving Deer Problems: How to Deerproof Your Yard and Garden
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Assertiveness Workbook: How to Express Your Ideas and Stand Up for Yourself at Work and in Relationships
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Thoughtful Leader: How to use your head and your heart to inspire others
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Wake Up Successful: How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Snapchat Hustle: How to Build Your Influence and Make Meaningful Connections
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Photography: Amazing Tips How to Use GoPro Camera Plus Pro Tips to Dramatic Digital Photos (GoPro Camera books, Digital Photography, gopro)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Achievement Factory: How to Fulfill Your Dreams and Make Life an Adventure
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Teacher-Made Assessments: How to Connect Curriculum, Instruction, and Student Learning
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Photography: DSLR Photography Made Easy: Simple Tips on How You Can Get Visually Stunning Images Using Your DSLR (Photography, Digital Photography, Creativity)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] DSLR Photography: Ultimate Handbook That Will Teach You How to Use Your DSLR Camera and Take Amazing Photographs (DSLR Photography books, dslr photography for beginners, dslr photography made easy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.