Posted on 2017-10-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kenichiro Nakamura | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 189 | ISBN: 146651728X | ISBN13: 9781466517288 |
Description: Advancements in photopolymers have led to groundbreaking achievements in the electronics, print, optical engineering, and medical fields. At present, photopolymers have myriad applications in semiconductor device manufacturing, printed circuit boards (PCBs), ultraviolet (UV) curing, printing plates, 3-D printing, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), and medical materials. Processes such as photopolymerization, photodegradation, and photocrosslinking, as well as lithography technology in which photofabrications are performed by images of photopolymers, have given rise to very large-scale integrated (VLSI) circuits, microproducts, and more. Addressing topics such as chemically amplified resists, immersion lithography, extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography, and nanoimprinting, Photopolymers: Photoresist Materials, Processes, and Applications covers photopolymers from core concepts to industrial applications, providing the chemical formulae and structures of the materials discussed as well as practical case studies from some of the worlds largest corporations. Offering a state-of-the-art review of progress in the development of photopolymers, this book provides valuable insight into current and future opportunities for photopolymer use.
Photopolymers: Photoresist Materials, Processes, and Applications (Optics and Photonics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32517
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Natural Fibre Composites: Materials, Processes and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Laser Surface Engineering: Processes and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Advanced Electrical and Electronics Materials: Processes and Applications (Advanced Material Series)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Nanotechnology in Eco-Efficient Construction: Materials, Processes and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Bio-Inspired Regenerative Medicine: Materials, Processes, and Clinical Applications
- 2019-07-10Bio-Inspired Regenerative Medicine Materials, Processes, and Clinical Applications
- 2019-01-30Laser Welding of Plastics Materials, Processes and Industrial Applications
- 2018-12-12Bio-Inspired Regenerative Medicine Materials, Processes, and Clinical Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Mechanical Tribology: Materials, Characterization, and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Printed Electronics: Materials, Technologies and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Semiconductor Photocatalysis: Materials, Mechanisms and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Green Carbon Materials: Advances and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Bulk Nanostructured Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Structural Nanocrystalline Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Rare Earth Materials: Properties and Applications
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Sheet Metal Forming: Processes and Applications
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Printed films: Materials science and applications in sensors, electronics and photonics (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing: Materials, Processes, and Systems (Wiley, 2010)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Reverse Osmosis: Industrial Processes and Applications, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.