Posted on 2017-10-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bruno Gaiddon, Henk Kaan, Donna Munro | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 204 | ISBN: 1844077713 | ISBN13: 9781844077717 |
Description: The concept of cities as potential photovoltaic power plants is rapidly gaining prominence, but until now there has been no large scale study of the impacts of such development on urban fabric and infrastructure, or on inhabitants. This book, based on wide-ranging studies supported by the European Commission and International Energy Agency, is the first to properly address these issues. This book starts out by looking at the implications on planning policy of PV in the urban environment, and giving an overview of the implementation and occupation processes. It then moves on to present detailed case studies from a range of European cites, examining the role of large scale PV installations in urban renewal and new urban area development stretching back over 15 years. It ends with a review of technical guidelines for PV, and regulation/legalities surrounding planning, building and grid connection. The book will form an essential resource for planners and developers who are considering including large scale PV in their plans and who want to understand what has (or hasnâ€™t) worked, and why.
Photovoltaics in the Urban Environment: Lessons Learnt from Large Scale Projects.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32188
- 2013-03-09Photovoltaics in the Urban Environment: Lessons Learnt from Large Scale Projects (repost)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Urban Remote Sensing: Monitoring, Synthesis and Modeling in the Urban Environment
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Metropolitan Sustainability: Understanding and Improving the Urban Environment (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Media Art and the Urban Environment: Engendering Public Engagement with Urban Ecology (Future City)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Natural Ventilation in the Urban Environment: Assessment and Design (BEST (Buildings Energy and Solar Technology))
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Future of Technology Management and the Business Environment: Lessons on Innovation, Disruption, and Strategy Execution
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Energy Efficiency in the Urban Environment
- 2017-01-07[PDF] The Future of Technology Management and the Business Environment: Lessons on Innovation, Disruption, and Strategy Execution
- 2019-01-31The Fate of Nutrients and Pesticides in the Urban Environment
- 2018-12-28Media Art and the Urban Environment Engendering Public Engagement with Urban Ecology (Future City)
- 2018-08-22Earthquakes and the Urban Environment Volume 1
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Xenobiotics in the Soil Environment: Monitoring, Toxicity and Management (Soil Biology)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Biofilms in the Food Environment (Institute of Food Technologists Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Sex on the Brain: 12 Lessons to Enhance Your Love Life
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Foundations of the Legal Environment of Business
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Voices in the Stones: Life Lessons from the Native Way
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Xenobiotics in the Urban Water Cycle: Mass Flows, Environmental Processes, Mitigation and Treatment Strategies (Environmental Pollution)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Thriving in the New Economy: Lessons from Today's Top Business Minds
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Electrostatics in the Electronics Environment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.