Posted on 2017-04-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nicholas Anthony John Hastings | Publisher: Springer | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 540 | ISBN: 3319147765 | ISBN13: 9783319147765 |
Description: Significantly extended from the first edition and published in response to the new international standard ISO55000, this book on physical asset management (2nd Ed.) presents a systematic approach to the management of physical assets from concept to disposal. It introduces the general principles of physical asset management and covers all stages of the asset management process, including initial business appraisal, identification of fixed asset needs, capability gap analysis, financial evaluation, logistic support analysis, life cycle costing, management of in-service assets, maintenance strategy, outsourcing, cost-benefit analysis, disposal and renewal. Physical asset management is the management of fixed assets such as equipment, plant, buildings and infrastructure. Features include: *Suitable for university courses and builds on first edition to provide further analytical material *Aligned with the international asset management standard ISO55000 *Provides a basis for the establishment of physical asset management as a professional discipline *Presents case studies, analytical techniques and numerical examples with solutions Written for practitioners and students in asset management, this textbook provides an essential foundation to the topic. It is suitable for an advanced undergraduate or postgraduate course in asset management, and also offers an ideal reference text for engineers and managers specializing in asset management, reliability, maintenance, logistics or systems engineering.
Physical Asset Management: With an Introduction to ISO55000.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31431
- 2018-07-18Infrastructure Asset Management with Power System Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Efficient Email Management with Outlook 2016 for Mac
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Serverless Workflow Management with AWS Step Functions
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Physical aspects of colour : An introduction to the scientific study of colour stimuli and colour sensations (Philips technical library)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Software Asset Management: Assets are no longer Liabilities,1 edition
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Digital Asset Management
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Workforce Asset Management Book of Knowledge
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Digital Asset Management: Content Architectures, Project Management, and Creating Order out of Media Chaos - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Software Asset Management: Assets are no longer Liabilities
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Intelligent Control Systems with an Introduction to System of Systems Engineering
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Financial and Management Accounting: An Introduction, 5th edition
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Engineering Asset Management - Systems, Professional Practices and Certification: Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Engineering Asset ... (Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Physical Chemistry: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Pavement Asset Management
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Elementary Flight Dynamics with an Introduction to Bifurcation and Continuation Methods
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Financial Risk Management with Bayesian Estimation of GARCH Models: Theory and Applications (Springer Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems) - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Master Document Management with Alfresco
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Software Process Management with Gregory Knight
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.