Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: DANIEL MALACARA | Publisher: Academic | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 0124759718 | ISBN13: 9780124759718 |
Description: Physical Optics and Light Measurements, Volume 26 (Methods in Experimental Physics) By Author Unknown * Publisher: Academic Press * Number Of Pages: 360 * Publication Date: 1989-01-11 * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0124759718 * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780124759718 PREFACE Two books covering the field of modern optics have been prepared in this series â€œMethods of Experimental Physicsâ€, separating the material into two parts, one with the title â€œGeometrical and Instrumental Opticsâ€, and the other with the title â€œPhysical Optics and Light Measurementsâ€. The purpose of these books is to help the scientist or engineer who is not a specialist in optics to understand the main principles involved in optical instrumentation and experimental optics. Our main intent is to provide the reader with some of the interdisciplinary understanding that is so essential in modern instrument design, development, and manufacture. Coherent optical processing and holography are also considered, since they play a very important role in contemporary optical instrumentation. Radiometry, detectors, and charge coupled imaging devices are also described in these volumes, because of their great practical importance in modern optics. Basic and theoretical optics, like laser physics, nonlinear optics and spectroscopy are not described, however, because they are not normally considered relevant to optical instrumentation. In this volume, â€œPhysical Optics and Light Measurementsâ€, Chapter One describes the theory and applications of interference and interferometers. Chapter Two studies diffraction, its basic theoretical fundamentals, and some practical applications. Polarized light and its uses are considered in Chapter Three. Holography and holographic methods are studied in detail in Chapter Four. The photometric and radiometric principles are covered in Chapter Five. Finally, Chapter Six considers detectors. There might be some overlapping of topics covered in different chapters, but this is desirable, since the points of view of different authors, treating different subjects, may be quite instructive and useful for a better understanding of the material. This book has been the result of the efforts of many people. Professor H. W. Palmer started this project and spent many fruitful hours on it. Unfortunately, he did not have the time to finish his editorial work due to previous important commitments. I would like to express my great appreciation of and thanks to Professor Palmer and all of the authors, without whom this book could never have been finished. I also thank Dr. R. E. Hopkins and many friends and colleagues for their help and encouragement. Finally, I appreciate the great understanding of my family, mainly my wife Isabel, for the many hours taken away from them during the preparation of these books. DANIEML ALACARA Leon, Gto. Mexico.
Physical Optics and Light Measurements, Volume 26.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35459
- 2010-01-31Physical Optics and Light Measurements, Volume 26 (Methods in Experimental Physics)
- 2009-11-14Physical Optics and Light Measurements, Volume 26 (Methods in Experimental Physics)
- 2009-11-13Physical Optics and Light Measurements, Volume 26
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Nano Optics and Atomics: Transport of Light and Matter Waves - Volume 173 International School of Physics ''Enrico Fermi'' (Proceedings of the International School of Physics)
- 2014-04-17Handbook of Optics, Third Edition Volume I: Geometrical and Physical Optics, Polarized Light, Components and... (repost)
- 2012-06-05Handbook of Optics, Third Edition Volume I: Geometrical and Physical Optics, Polarized Light, Components and Instruments (Re) - Removed
- 2011-09-28Handbook of Optics, Third Edition Volume I: Geometrical and Physical Optics, Polarized Light, Components and Instruments - Removed
- 2009-11-15Handbook of Optics, Third Edition Volume I: Geometrical and Physical Optics, Polarized Light, Components and Instruments
- 2009-10-30Handbook of Optics, Third Edition Volume I: Geometrical and Physical Optics, Polarized Light, Components and Instruments
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice (2 Volume Set) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Modern Optics and Photonics: Atoms and Structured Media
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements XIV
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Night Photography and Light Painting: Finding Your Way in the Dark
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Aerospace Materials and Material Technologies: Volume 1: Aerospace Materials (Indian Institute of Metals Series)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Planets, Stars and Stellar Systems: Volume 6: Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Serious Games and Edutainment Applications: Volume II
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Ergodic theory and topological dynamics, Volume 70 (Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] America: Past and Present, Combined Volume (10th Edition)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Animal, Plant, and Microbial Toxins: Volume 2 Chemistry, Pharmacology, and Immunology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.