Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Debasis Bagchi | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 688 | ISBN: 0849315603 | ISBN13: 9780849315602 |
Description: During the past decade, a significant amount of research has been conducted on phytopharmaceuticals. Today, a growing body of evidence demonstrates the efficacy of a wide variety of natural products and affirms their potential in the treatment of cancer. Phytopharmaceuticals in Cancer Chemoprevention focuses on the role of natural supplements in cancer prevention and therapy. The first section covers cancer epidemiology, as well as cancer statistics, current therapies, and potential toxicities involved with existing cancer drugs. The second section begins by discussing the pathophysiology of cancer including mechanistic and molecular aspects of cancer biology, and then explains the etiology of breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, tobacco and cancer, and gastrointestinal tract cancers, and concludes with the various risk factors related to obesity, exercise and aging. The third section covers phytopharmaceuticals and focuses on cancer health risk factors and the protective abilities of various natural products. The final section features commentary on cancer susceptibility and the value of natural remedies for healthy living. With contributions from a diverse panel of renowned scientists and cancer biologists, this book covers a broad spectrum of phytopharmaceuticals in relation to their prospective roles in the future of cancer prevention and treatment. It is a valuable resource for nutrition scientists, oncologists, and dietitians in their efforts to conquer the challenge of cancer.
Phytopharmaceuticals in Cancer Chemoprevention.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33409
- 2008-12-26Phytopharmaceuticals in Cancer Chemoprevention (Modern Nutrition Science)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Cancer Chemoprevention: Volume 1: Promising Cancer Chemopreventive Agents (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Cancer Chemoprevention: Volume 2: Strategies for Cancer Chemoprevention (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development) - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Critical Dietary Factors in Cancer Chemoprevention - Removed
- 2019-01-11Cancer Chemoprevention
- 2018-12-28Cancer Chemoprevention
- 2018-06-01Cancer Chemoprevention Methods and Protocols
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Breast Cancer Survivor's Fitness Plan: A Doctor-Approved Workout Plan For a Strong Body and Lifesaving Results (Harvard Medical School Guides)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Frontiers in Cancer Research: Evolutionary Foundations, Revolutionary Directions - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Inflammation and Cancer: Methods and Protocols: Volume 2, Molecular Analysis and Pathways (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Nanomedicine for Cancer Therapy: From Chemotherapeutic to Hyperthermia-Based Therapy (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Male Breast Cancer
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Fundamentals of Cancer Prevention 1st Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Introduction to Cancer Biology Dr Robin Hesketh
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Crazy Sexy Cancer Survivor: More Rebellion and Fire for Your Healing Journey
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Immunotherapy of Cancer, Volume 128
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Early Breast Cancer: From Screening to Multidisciplinary Management
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Laparoscopic Colorectal Cancer Surgery: Operative Procedures Based on the Embryological Anatomy of the Fascial Composition
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Hereditary Colorectal Cancer: Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Colorectal Cancer (ISCC-4) November 9-11, 1989, Kobe Japan
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.