Posted on 2017-10-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mr Paul E Harris | Category: Windows | Language: English | Page: 406 | ISBN: 1925185303 | ISBN13: 9781925185300 |
Description: This book is designed for users of earlier versions to upgrade their skills and for new planners to learn the software. It starts with the basics required to create a schedule, through resource planning and on to the more advanced features. MicrosoftÂ® Project 2016 is a minor update of MicrosoftÂ® Project 2013 and therefore this book covers both versions. This book is aimed at showing project management professionals how to use the software in a project environment. This book is an update of the authorâ€™s last book â€œPlanning and Scheduling using MicrosoftÂ® Project 2013. It has revised workshops and incudes the new functions of Microsoft Project 2016. This publication was written so it may be used as: 1. A training manual, or 2. A self teach book, or 3. A user guide. The book stays focused on the information required to create and update a schedule with or without resources using MicrosoftÂ® Project 2013 and 2016 by: 1. Concentrating on the core functions required to plan and control a project. 2. Keeping the information relevant to each topic in the appropriate chapter. 3. Providing a quick reference at the start of each chapter listing the chapter topics. 4. Providing a comprehensive index of all topics. The book is aimed at: 1. Project managers and schedulers who wish learn the software, however are unable to attend a training course, or require a reference book. 2. Project management companies in industries such as building, construction, oil & gas, software development, government and defence who wish to run their own software training courses or provide their employees a good practical guide to using the software. 3. Training organizations who require a training manual to run their own courses.
Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32387
- 2019-03-02Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2019-02-23Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2019-01-31Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2018-05-06Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2012-11-23PRINCE2™ 2009 PLANNING AND CONTROL USING MICROSOFT®PROJECT 2
- 2012-03-11PRINCE2™ 2009 PLANNING AND CONTROL USING MICROSOFT®PROJECT 2
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Planning and Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 Version 8.2 to 8.4 EPPM Web
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Planning and Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 Versions 8.2 to 15.1 EPPM Web
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Planning and Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 Versions 8.1 to 15.1 PPM Professional
- 2017-10-14[PDF] 99 Tricks and Traps for Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Dynamic Scheduling with Microsoft Project 2013: The Book by and for Professionals
- 2018-09-21Dynamic Scheduling with Microsoft Project 2013 The Book by and for Professionals
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Effective Time Management: Using Microsoft Outlook to Organize Your Work and Personal Life
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Master Microsoft Project 2013 & 2016 for Beginners
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Master Planning in Manufacturing using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations: 2017 Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Sliding Mode Control Using Novel Sliding Surfaces (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] InfiniteSkills - Learning Microsoft Project 2013 Training Video
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.