Posted on 2017-10-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lalit M. Srivastava | Publisher: Academic Press | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 772 | ISBN: 012660570X | ISBN13: 9780126605709 |
Description: This book provides current information on synthesis of plant hormones, how their concentrations are regulated, and how they modulate various plant processes. It details how plants sense and tolerate such factors as drought, salinity, and cold temperature, factors that limit plant productivity on earth. It also explains how plants sense two other environmental signals, light and gravity, and modify their developmental patterns in response to those signals. This book takes the reader from basic concepts to the most up-to-date thinking on these topics.
Plant Growth and Development: Hormones and Environment.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32659
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Plant Growth and Development: Hormones and Environment
- 2012-06-05Plant Growth and Development: Hormones and Environment by L. M. Srivastava (Repost)
- 2009-05-29Plant Growth and Development: Hormones and Environment by Lalit M. Srivastava
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Salicylic Acid: Plant Growth and Development - Removed
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2019-03-23Phytochemicals, plant growth, and the environment - Removed
- 2019-02-21Signal Transduction in Plant Growth and Development
- 2019-01-31Signal Transduction in Plant Growth and Development
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Regional Growth and Sustainable Development in Asia (New Frontiers in Regional Science: Asian Perspectives) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Economic Growth and Valuation of the Environment: A Debate
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan: Applications for Counselors
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Sunflowers: Growth and Development, Environmental Influences and Pests/Diseases
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Plant-Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) and Medicinal Plants (Soil Biology) - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Economic Growth and Sustainable Development
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Chitosan Based Nano-materials in Plant Growth and Protection (SpringerBriefs in Plant Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Economic Growth and the Environment: An Introduction to the Theory
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Postcrisis Growth and Development: A Development Agenda for the G-20
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Plant Tissue Culture, Development, and Biotechnology
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Plant Biotechnology and Transgenic Plants (Books in Soils, Plants & the Environment)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.