Posted on 2017-12-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: S Dutta Gupta, Yasuomi Ibaraki | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 398 | ISBN: 1466583010 | ISBN13: 9781466583016 |
Description: The application of imaging techniques in plant and agricultural sciences had previously been confined to images obtained through remote sensing techniques. Technological advancements now allow image analysis for the nondestructive and objective evaluation of biological objects. This has opened a new window in the field of plant science. Plant Image Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications introduces the basic concepts of image analysis and discusses various techniques in plant imaging, their applications, and future potential. Several types of imaging techniques are discussed including RGB, hyperspectral, thermal, PRI, chlorophyll fluorescence, ROS, and chromosome imaging. The book also covers the use of these techniques in assessing plant growth, early detection of disease and stress, fruit crop yield, plant chromosome analysis, plant phenotyping, and nutrient status both in vivo and in vitro. The book is an authoritative guide for researchers and those teaching in the fields of stress physiology, precision agriculture, agricultural biotechnology, and cell and developmental biology. Graduate students and professionals using machine vision in plant science will also benefit from this comprehensive resource.
Plant Image Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34574
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Ion Beam Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Morphological Image Analysis: Principles and Applications (2nd edition)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Isotopic Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications Using ICP-MS
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Optical and Digital Image Processing: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Thermal Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications to Polymer Science
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Advances in Face Image Analysis:: Theory and applications
- 2019-03-24Handbook of Trace Analysis Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2018-12-06Isotopic Analysis Fundamentals and Applications Using ICP-MS
- 2018-11-01Optical and Digital Image Processing Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 'Multilayered Aquifer Systems: Fundamentals and Applications'
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Music Data Analysis: Foundations and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer Science & Data Analysis)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Laser Remote Sensing: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Graphene in Spintronics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Microfluidics for Biologists: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Bulk Nanostructured Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Time Series Analysis, Modeling and Applications: A Computational Intelligence Perspective (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Structural Nanocrystalline Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Normal Mode Analysis: Theory and Applications to Biological and Chemical Systems (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical & Computational Biology)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Aggregation-Induced Emission: Fundamentals and Applications, 2 Volume Set
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.