Posted on 2017-10-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sigrid Luftl, Visakh P. M., Sarath Chandran | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 111838511X |
Description: An excellent, unique, and upâ€“toâ€“date reference book on polyoxymethylene, its compounds, and nanocomposites, specifically dealing with synthesis, characterization, processing, morphology, and applications Polyoxymethylene Handbook: Structure, Properties, Applications, and Their Nanocomposites summarizes many of the stateâ€“ofâ€“theâ€“art technological and research accomplishments in the area of polyoxymethylene (POM). It discusses in length the polymerization and manufacture of polyoxymethylene and various types of additives, as well as the structure and crystallization behavior of POM and its thermal, physical, mechanical, flame retardant, chemical, electrical, and optical properties. The environmental impact of POM is also addressed. The 15 chapters in the handbook are written by prominent researchers from industry, academia, and government/private research laboratories across the globe. Because so few books have ever been published on polyoxymethylene, the handbook is a very valuable reference tool that truly serves as a one stop resource for readers and users seeking solutions to both fundamental and applied problems.
Polyoxymethylene Handbook: Structure, Properties, Applications and Their Nanocomposites.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32709
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Inorganic Biomaterials: Structure, Properties and Applications
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Handbook of Volatility Models and Their Applications
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Micro Irrigation Management: Technological Advances and Their Applications (Innovations and Challenges in Micro Irrigation)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Navier-Stokes Equations: Properties, Description and Applications (Physics Research and Technology)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Bee Products: Properties, Applications, and Apitherapy
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Novel Advances in Microsystems Technologies and Their Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Self-Piercing Riveting: Properties, Processes and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Nanoparticles from the Gasphase: Formation, Structure, Properties (NanoScience and Technology)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] 3-D Fibrous Assemblies: Properties, Applications and Modelling of Three-Dimensional Textile Structures (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Converter Applications and their Influence on Large Electrical Machines (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] An Introduction to Minimax Theorems and Their Applications to Differential Equations
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Computational Fluid-Structure Interaction: Methods and Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Type-2 Fuzzy Neural Networks and Their Applications
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Advances in Data, Methods, Models and Their Applications in Geoscience
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Nonlinear Parabolic-Hyperbolic Coupled Systems and Their Attractors (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Engineering Materials 1, Third Edition: An Introduction to Properties, Applications and Design (v. 1)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Porous Organic Frameworks: Design, Synthesis and Their Advanced Applications (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science / SpringerBriefs in Green Chemistry for Sustainability) - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Fuels and Lubricants Handbook: Technology, Properties, Performance, and Testing (Astm Manual Series, Mnl 37)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Tungsten Carbides: Structure, Properties and Application in Hardmetals (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.