Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Giorgio Bertorelle | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 410 | ISBN: 0521866308 | ISBN13: 9780521866309 |
Description: It is widely accepted among conservation biologists that genetics is, more than ever, an essential and efficient tool for wild and captive population management and reserve design. However, a true synergy between population genetics and conservation biology is lacking. Following the first International Workshop on Population Genetics for Animal Conservation in 2003, the scientific committee felt that, given the global urgency of animal conservation, it was imperative that discussions at the conference were made accessible to graduate students and wildlife managers. This book integrates 'the analytical methods approach' with the 'real problems approach' in conservation genetics. Each chapter is an exhaustive review of one area of expertise, and a special effort has been made to explain the statistical tools available for the analysis of molecular data as clearly as possible. The result is a comprehensive volume of the state-of-the-art in conservation genetics, illustrating the power and utility of this synergy.
Population Genetics for Animal Conservation (Conservation Biology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34788
- 2011-08-27Population Genetics for Animal Conservation (Conservation Biology)
- 2014-06-06Population Genetics for Animal Conservation
- 2014-06-03Population Genetics for Animal Conservation
- 2011-09-07Population Genetics for Animal Conservation (Repost)
- 2011-09-07Population Genetics for Animal Conservation
- 2010-01-30Population Genetics for Animal Conservation Jun 2009
- 2009-12-31Population Genetics for Animal Conservation Jun 2009
- 2009-08-17Population Genetics for Animal Conservation
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Management Planning for Nature Conservation: A Theoretical Basis & Practical Guide
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Molecular population genetics and evolution (Frontiers of biology)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Molecular Evolution and Population Genetics for Marine Biologists
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Biotechnological strategies for the conservation of medicinal and ornamental climbers - Removed
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Molecular population genetics and evolution (Frontiers of biology)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Parameter Estimation for Animal Populations
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Contingency Planning for Animal Diseases
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Practical Genetics for Aquaculture
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Veterinary Guide for Animal Owners: Caring for Cats, Dogs, Chickens, Sheep, Cattle, Rabbits, and More
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Population Genetics of Bacteria: A Tribute to Thomas S. Whittam
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Population Genetics: A Concise Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.