Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Chiara Ruini | Publisher: Springer | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 206 | ISBN: 3319521101 | ISBN13: 9783319521107 |
Description: This book builds the bridge between the fields of clinical and positive psychology research and practice. It presents a variety of interventions aimed at promoting positivity in clinical populations. Although clinical psychology has addressed issues such as happiness, resilience and optimal functioning, the field has stuck to the medical model and paid more attention to distress and negativity in human existence. Positive psychology, on the other hand, has been considered a psychology for all and has devoted attention and resources to the investigation of positivity in general populations, Only recently, the relationships between positivity, distress and psychopathology have been investigated. This book integrates research and practice from both fields. Its first part provides a theoretical framework for describing concepts such as hedonic and eudaimonic wellbeing, resilience, characters strengths, positive health and positive functioning, with a special reference to their clinical implications and their psychosomatic underpinnings. The second part provides a review of positive interventions in clinical practice and psychotherapeutic settings. These interventions are derived from positive psychology as well as from longstanding traditions in clinical psychology and psychiatry, and from eastern clinical and philosophical approaches.
Positive Psychology in the Clinical Domains: Research and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35715
- 2018-01-24[PDF] A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Moving Toward a Just Peace: The Mediation Continuum (Clinical Sociology: Research and Practice)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Positive Psychology - Discover the Science of a Happier Life
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Positive Psychology in the Elementary School Classroom (Norton Books in Education)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Positive Psychology in the Elementary School Classroom (Norton Books in Education)
- 2018-05-09Attachment Theory in Clinical Work with Children Bridging the Gap between Research and Practice
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Diagnostic Assessment of Learning Disabilities in Childhood: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Practice - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Handbook of Faith and Spirituality in the Workplace: Emerging Research and Practice
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Personal Epistemology in the Classroom: Theory, Research, and Implications for Practice
- 2009-04-17Attachment Theory in Clinical Work with Children: Bridging the Gap between Research and Practice
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Handbook of Employee Engagement: Perspectives, Issues, Research and Practice (New Horizons in Management)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Public Relations in the Nonprofit Sector: Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Managing Reputation in The Banking Industry: Theory and Practice
- 2014-05-19Handbook of Faith and Spirituality in the Workplace: Emerging Research and Practice (Repost)
- 2014-04-19Diagnostic Assessment of Learning Disabilities in Childhood: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Practice
- 2014-01-05Handbook of Faith and Spirituality in the Workplace: Emerging Research and Practice
- 2009-03-04Health Education: Sex and relationship education: bridging the gap between research and practice
- 2012-01-03Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-12-11Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.